Fishing Sim World Just A Few Suggestions.

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Paul Karow, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Paul Karow

Paul Karow New Member

First of all I want to start of by saying this is a great game with so much potential! I am a 2-3 day a week fisherman,and I hope some of my request will be taken to help further the gaming experience for everyone.

#1. The ability to use the trolling motor. Being able to use the trolling motor can allow movement short distances which is a big deal In a tournament situations. And allowing for the user to not have to get on the big motor to move 30 feet.

#2. Ability to mark 4-5 spots on every lake so that it’s easier to locate previous points of interest that the user may have found in free roam.

#3 I know it’s early but the addition to the game to coustomize the character more would be great!

#4 lastly more lures would be a great addition and more boats. The sonar that is avalible is slightly underwhelming to say the least, hard to tell what’s going on besides the blue fish that appear everywhere on the sonar.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  2. DntRmmbr

DntRmmbr Member

Yeah. I hope they make some major changes too.

• Like Like x 1