Cutting Out The Rot

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’m really hoping, now that SoS has released that DTG keeps its promise and uses the extended downtime it has to fix the large and growing number of issues impacting TSW 2. In doing so, I hope that DTG will fully engage with the community, asking them what they want to see fixed and why on each route/loco they decide to work on. I’m not expecting this downtime to absolutely fix everything, but I certainly expect a real and meaningful amount of progress to be made. Whether or not TSW 2 moves from barely good enough to masterpiece is ultimately down to DTG and how much effort they want to put into to fixing the issues we are all tired of reporting. Some early insight on how they plan to use this downtime would be very welcome I think.

• Like Like x 4
  2. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

My real wish is for them to fix game breaking issues such as red light problems, out of memory errors, and even things like missing collectables that stop achievements being, well, achieved.

Cosmetic issues are nice to be fixed but must be secondary.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Railfan1985

Railfan1985 Well-Known Member

I don't hold much hope, given the state of sos.

• Like Like x 1
  4. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

Since I own an Xbox series I'm starting to give up all hope this game will ever be playable. It's even worse on gen 9 Xbox than the PS 4 version. I have played so many games now on gen9 and all of them work fine except for one. Only one game on my Xbox crashes and it's TSW2. It's a memory crash. How on earth can a game that should be optimised for gen9 can not handle gen9 hardware? I abandoned all hope for this game

• Like Like x 2