Fishing Sim World Quick Question...

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by XBox Chiron, Aug 22, 2018.

1. XBox Chiron

XBox Chiron New Member

Can someone tell me what the difference is between this new game and Euro Fishing? I’ve read the copy for Fishing Sim World and I can’t see much difference between the two. Wondering as I have Euro Fishing would it be worth buying Sim Fishing World. Seems like a similar experience.

2. madmoldrake

madmoldrake New Member

Added boats & predatory fish (respective tackle). Otherwise, quite the same as Euro Fishing.

3. Lee

Lee New Member

No larger fish than 85lb on Gigantica in Fishing Sim World, clearly added more species too. Problems so far friend has been experiencing game glitches on Coarse fishing. The only things I have noticed with regards to glithes, is when you're reeling into your boat, it sometimes asks for you to press A to catch, however this doesn't work, mainly fish land when just simply reeling in though. Also sometimes lags on a strike which ends every time in a loss. On the coarse fishing, I have noticed that the slack is harder to reel in even at 100, even though you are leading the fish (tension should read at least something whilst doing this) which again always ends in a loss! I love the fighting thus far from the trophy fish, especially from the Northern Pike. So there are reasons to get it even if you have Euro Fishing (as I have that too, caught over 2000 fish in 13 days of playing, including Megladon on default rod & reel and Korda 18lb line on my 3rd day of playing.) Hopefully they'll quickly fix some issues soon.