Really Reliable Rescue

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by rat7_mobile, Jun 11, 2022.

1. rat7_mobile

rat7_mobile Well-Known Member

I was finally able to make it to the yard, unhooked the passenger wagon, at 09:49:42, I move to 10m from the red light, at 10:25:00, I am still waiting for the light to release me, contacting the dispatcher, gets me WAIT FOR SIGNAL TO CHANGE, how log I am expecting to wait for th signal to change

I did not save and restore the run, all I did was to place the game in pause a few times, and I am running it as part of the Journey

• Like Like x 1
  2. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

Maybe check the switches also?

3. bescot

bescot Well-Known Member

Did you stop close enough to the signal to trigger the instruction complete. This one, if I remember you have virtually stop right next to it. 10 m might not be close enough. I thought the devs were going to stop this forcing stops on top of signals carry on - but they've forgotten again.

4. rat7_mobile

Actually, the red light is about 200m before the stop at point, I must go past the red light before I can get to the next step of the scenario

5. I think I had to stop within 1 yard of the stop marker for it to complete. Don't hold me to that though. I could be confused with another scenario.

6. rat7_mobile

you are probably confused with another one, as after you free all the locomotives and their wood/water carrier, you must go 250m to the objective, literally a few m from where you free the locomotives there is a traffic light, and it is red for literally hours

7. rat7_mobile

Update, after restarting the game, this time I got to where I had to free the locomotives after 10:00, and this time after freeing the locomotives, the light was green, and I was able to complete the first scenario of the Journey

thanks to all that helped

• Helpful Helpful x 2