Preserved Collection Train Sim World 2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by anubis#9040, Jun 14, 2022.

1. anubis#9040

anubis#9040 New Member

Question. I want to download Great Western Express to play on train sim rush hour. Do I have to pay another $30 when I already have it downloaded on train sim world 2?

2. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

If you already own GWE on TSW2 then no, you don't need to pay for it again. Rush Hour is just the name for the 3 routes (London Commuter, Boston Sprinter and Nahverker Dresden) released last summer as part of the annual update to TSW2. Rush Hour is not a separate game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Sounds like you have and are playing two separate games, TSW2 and Rush Hour. If this is the case you should be able to download the three Rush Hour routes into your TSW2 game. This would then be easier I would think than your present situation.

4. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

TSW rush hour does not even exists
    Rush hour is just an bundle pack of TSW2

5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

If you have GWE on TSW2 then you should already have it because the Rush Hour routes are in TSW2 anyway. If you mean you have it in TSW2020 then you don’t have to pay again as it comes over to TSW2 as a preserved route and should just be downloadable for free. If it doesn’t show as free in the PS store, as may happen if your TSW2020 is a disc version, then you can contact customer support to get it sorted.

6. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

There was an issue when they moved from TSW to TSW2 that certain licenses didn't carry across if that person had a special or disk edition of the game, so there may be an additional caviat on this issue of "it depends on how you bought the game in the first place"

If you bought TSW1 then moved to TSW2 and GWE is now causing an issue then this may help on the why of it.
    The how of it boils down to "contact support" and they will normally help

7. Nielsen

Nielsen Well-Known Member

Preserved routes for TSW2 are free for players who already purchased them on TSW1. Besides, Rush Hour is just a nameplate slapped onto three routes that were bundled together, and thus not a separate title.

8. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Well please excuse me for trying to be helpful.
    Oh just a minute I have just noticed, it was not you that I was replying to so skip the please excuse me. And please, where did I say that there was a TSW rush hour?