What Has Been Your Experience With Rapid Transit After The Last Update Of September 11?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by macs145000, Sep 15, 2018.

1. macs145000

macs145000 Member

hi everyone can anyone tell me how has been their experience with the rapid transit route after this last update of September 11 as has the correction of certain errors if someone can mention their experience and mention if there was improvement in terms of errors I mention it please.

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Not sure what errors you are exactly thinking about but the update only fixed core game issues, like the bug beeing unable to change some controls after viewing the map.

There werent any specific fixes for other routes like rapid transit. So the pzb issues and such are still there.

3. Mr Blonde V

Mr Blonde V New Member

PZB issues? What might those be? I haven't got around to fiddling with the RT expansion yet.

4. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

If you get a 1000HZ influence, you normally would be able to acknowledge that and having a certain time to slow down to a specific speed. In the game currently you get the influence and right after a penalty brake. So you get random penalty brakes without beeing able to respond to it before they apply. Its just not a good and wrong implemented experience.

They said in order to fix that they would need to do a complete re-signaling of the RT route, which they currently dont have the resources for.

• Helpful Helpful x 2