Fishing Sim World Few Issues/bugs I Have Come Across

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Joz, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Joz

Joz New Member

Here are a few issues/bugs I have come across:

When playing multiplayer, there have been times where you are not able to access fishing mode after driving around in boat. Only resolution is to exit out of the multiplayer session.

I am not able to access Dovetail Fishing League Bass Tour tournament. I pay the 100 or 200 tp and then it never gets past the loading screen. I have not tried any of the other tournaments.

I have had a few random crashes back to the Xbox home screen while fishing.

Small one but the crappie lengths and weights are not quite correct. Length is usually too short compared to weight. Example: 6 inch crappie weighing 1 lb 6 oz. I believe the bass size weight comparison is usually pretty good.

This is the Xbox version

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. jorma04

jorma04 Member

Yes i Have had The fishing mode clitch as well.

3. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

I'll try to help with these issues.
    - To get into the fishing mode when you are stuck, pause the game and select a teleport point on the map. When you get back in the boat you will be able to fish again.
    - We are looking into the reports of people not being able to load into online tournaments.
    - If you can provide any more information on what you were doing and what lakes you were on when you crashed that would be very helpful.
    - We'll look at refining the crappie lengths vs weights