07.33 Clock Face Colliery - Speke Junctio

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by terry english, Jun 21, 2022.

1. terry english

terry english Active Member

Hi everybody,
    Has anyone managed to complete the above scenario. Or do you reach the same conclusion as me, that the scenario cannot be completed.
    Here is what I find happens.
    Starting at Ditton Junction, prepare train. Release brakes on the fitted wagons in the centre of the train.
    Place head code lamps and tail lamp.
    Start journey and run to “STOP AT LOCATION”. Reach the location with no problems and get sign that says Objective completed. No debrief comes up, instead you get another location about 600 yds further on to travel to. Reach that location with no problems only to receive another location. But before you can reach that location you come up against a signal showing a stop aspect. This signal doesn’t clear and you get no response from the signalman.
    Using camera 8 you can travel ahead of the train, but you will find you have reached the physical limits of the game. The track goes out over water in mid air and then disappears. I presume this is a portal that takes AI trains out of the game and places others into the game. Nothing else happens, if you try and proceed you get a SPAD.
    Does anyone have a clue as to what is happening, or is this a bug in the game.
    Terry.

2. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

You do realize that the last stop point is behind you and requires you to reverse back up the hill, not onwards down the hill, right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. terry english

terry english Active Member

No, I didn’t realise that, thanks for the info. My excuse, my eyes are not as good as they used to be.