Gwe Some Aws Speed Reduction Magnets Still Not Resolved

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Redbus, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Redbus

Redbus Well-Known Member

First of all thank you DTG Preservation Crew for a welcome update to GWE.
    Unfortunately my pet peeve on this route is still unresolved, that being AWS speed warning horns for certain diverging junctions. An easy example is if you take an HST service out of Paddington and head out west on the Down Fast. Shortly before Hayes and Harlington you will receive an advanced AWS warning horn for an upcoming 75mph left-hand junction. This is a false positive, but there should be no warning sound if the route is set to continue straight on the Down Fast. The only time a warning should sound is if the junction is set to diverge left just after H&H station. There are other examples of this on the route (I don’t have a list of all of them), but I have logged at least one ticket in the past for it. Perhaps I poorly explained the problem? Anyway, if there is ever another update for GWE it would be cool if these incorrectly configured magnets could be fixed (they work correctly on other routes).

• Like Like x 2
  2. paulc

paulc Well-Known Member

Has the train stop loop been sorted at Reading?

3. xsaw2121

xsaw2121 Active Member

Yeah there's definitely a couple minor things but for the most part it's so nice of the modern amenities on this route I'm absolutely loving it it's never going to be perfect no game is but you know what it's so nice to be able to play this route again1❤ love it