PC R1565 (arosa Line) Red Signal

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by NXTtrain#4919, Apr 18, 2022.

1. NXTtrain#4919

NXTtrain#4919 New Member

I run into a red signal that prevents completing the second step of the r1565: Chur Runaround timetable service. Contact signaller tells me that I need to wait for the signal to change. How long is this supposed to last? Seeing as the train is supposed to leave for Arosa 5 minutes later and I have waited at least 15 minutes once. Anyone who can help?

2. KatiaBLR

KatiaBLR Well-Known Member

So there is a fault on this R1565 service.

For some reason your signal will not clear until the train in the siding ahead of you moves off, which is scheduled for 21.55 (almost 3 hours after your train is due out)

So this is a fault in the timetable whereby the wrong train is given priority.

If you want to complete this service, you can by setting off and waiting at the red signal. You literally have to wait around 2hr 50 minutes until that train approx. 300 metres ahead in another siding moves off (this occurs at exactly 21.55)

As soon as that train passes you after 21.55, your signal clears and you can complete the service.

So if you want to set your train up and wait at the red signal, go do something else for 2 hour 50 minutes, then finish the service, you can complete R1565.

Not ideal obviously though!

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  3. NXTtrain#4919

NXTtrain#4919 New Member

Well, ain't that fun. I already had a feeling that that train had something to do with it. At least now I know for certain.
    I guess I'll just go and have the game sit there for a couple hours. Do you know any ways to speed up the game, perchance?
    I really want the Arosa journey completed, and this service is a part of it...

4. bartolomaeusz

bartolomaeusz Well-Known Member

There is a similar problem on Arosa Runaround R1514 service. The red light prevents you running past and completing the service; the other train does move out eventually but nothing changes. The dispatcher says "your train appears to be off path" but the overhead map shows blue track to the objective.

5. GuitarMan

GuitarMan Well-Known Member

This is still broken and is a major pain for those of us who would like to complete the journey

6. GuitarMan

GuitarMan Well-Known Member

Have reported on the red light bug form - hope this is fixed before TSW3...

7. sleepyeye#4548

sleepyeye#4548 New Member

still a bug or do i have to push back the wagons until the limit in the first try? (Arosa R1514)

8. bartolomaeusz

More than two years after release, I believe this is still a bug that has not been fixed, along with the nearly impossible timetable. I have never been able to complete R1514 due to the red light.

9. sleepyeye#4548

sleepyeye#4548 New Member

i answer to myself:
    I did it: you have to stop exactly between the switches when manoeuvring back in the first attempt, so if there is a bug, than not in the redline but in the tolerance of accepting the task before the next.
    But who is calculating these services to 5 or 3 minutes?

Last edited: May 29, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  10. bartolomaeusz

I will try it again, thanks! And it's the same people calculating a Sand Patch or Sherman Hill run at 1:15:00 - lol

11. Gianluca

Gianluca Active Member

Just tried on PS4 and works fine

12. rmallows

rmallows New Member

Absolutely - seems a very silly impediment to most gamers