Fishing Sim World Trophies Not Unlocking

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Redbulladdict-85, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Don’t know about the rest of u I should have about 4 trophies which haven’t unlocked I should have the trophy for catch 250 fish even tho I’ve caught nearly a 1000 now the other is winning 25 multiplayer matches and I’ve won 31 so far and lost 25 fish I’ve must of lost hundreds by now and last but not least catch a total amount of carps which was 200 think my list can go on is anyone else having trouble with achievements ???

2. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

3. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Hope there’s going to be a patch at some point as there’s one thing I hate and that’s seeing any of my games unfinished many people on the ps4 fishing sim world community are complaining about bugs hope they don’t do what they did with euro fishing fix one problem and cause many more think if they don’t resolve these issues I’ll be putting my pad down and play something else

4. Wes_villa

Wes_villa Member

Wouldn't surprise me if they bought out a a new lake for us to buy for £12.99 before any patches are out to fix existing problems.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Glenji

Glenji New Member

Need to be fixed. Nothing worst than trophies not unlocking if they have been earnt. Have caught 108 mirror carp (plis many others) and no centurion trophy drop. Already told mates to hold off buying. Prob just give them my copy. Plus side not long untill Reddead redemption 2 in out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

On Xbox, I should have all the achievements apart from two, but I only have 13.

7. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

Hi guys

I was wondering if you are still, a year later, having a problem with trophies and achievements....? I am here, just fishing for a bit of info... (silly pun intended...). This is a problem that also seems to impact on people that really like their trains... So, I am wondering if there is a common fault in the way that DTG have ported their software from PC to PS4 (and PC to X-Box).

I have a feeling that there is an underlying problem, that might be Steam related (but not necessarily - that's just a stab in the dark....).

Anyway - I have discovered a working workaround for quite a few failed trophies, as discussed here (it's very long though):
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...-workaround-tested-and-fixes-proposals.18340/

In short, have you tried turning off internet on your console, restarting your software, and then retrying a route... I mean...lake...? And then if the trophies get awarded in this state, can you please visit the thread link above, and let me know...? It would be greatly appreciated, and it might help fix your problem too, permanently (when DTG do a proper general fix).

I have seen that people are re-trying to get trophies and achievements by doing everything again under a new player profile, and I strongly believe that this is complete nonsense (even if it works sometimes, I don't think the problem is player profile related).

Finally - some apologies... I will be posting three versions of this post in fishing threads - so if you are reading most of this for the second/third time, I am sorry. (I am, after all, just fishing for info....).

8. waymatt09

waymatt09 New Member

hi all can you HELP the cat trophy will not unlock i put a ticket in but they dont get back to me it took me months as i want the platinum ,i wish they take the game seriously IS THERE SOME ONE THAT WORKS FOR DOVETAIL

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019