Bassmaster 2022 Developer Adandonment??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thrumylense, Jun 4, 2022.

1. thrumylense

thrumylense New Member

OK. I have owned Bassmaster 2022 since Feb. 22. I have fished it for over 300 hours. Issues have existed long before I purchased it... My question to the powers that be.... Have the devs abandoned fixing these issues?? They have developed DCL's, etc but NO fixes!! Are these devs not capable of fixing ANY of these issues??? If they are not, get some that can!!! I should not have to list all the issues that exist. We all know what they are. Does Dovetail not care????

2. Paulus24

Paulus24 New Member

Going exactly as previous releases,probably already working on new game.

3. Pittie

Pittie Member

As you can see no answer from DTG. That means this game is dead. Even the occasional competitions don't change that. The developers don't care what the players want. Another dead game in the DTG collection.

Btw:
    I have expressed a few easy wishes to the support:

1) Will we get prestige points for every 100 level points? (good for motivation).
    2) Will we get a sound for the hit after a bite?
    3) Could the weight of the buddies' fish be displayed in the mp, please?

Support's response: No to everything. That says it all.....

Last edited: Jun 6, 2022
  4. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

Hi there,

We are still very much working on Bassmaster Fishing 2022 and that is all we are working on. As for future plans, content and updates, I am not able to divulge that information at the moment but as soon as we are able to let everyone know what is happening, we will.

Thanks,

Benjamin

5. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

I’m not seeing any attempt to fix the issues within the game but putting out add ons and lakes for money. So for this reason I think I’m done with this game. It’s sad.

6. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

We have different teams here within the development. We have technical engineers who work on improving the core mechanics and resolving bugs and we have artists. The engineers are working flat out on several improvements, which has meant we can bring out fun cosmetic packs for players to enjoy at the same time.