PC Train Derail Everytime When Trying Start The Zwickau -berlin Timetable Service

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by leexiheng#5142, Jun 30, 2022.

1. leexiheng#5142

leexiheng#5142 New Member

The derailment occur every time when trying to play the timetable service for Zwickau - Berlin in Tharandter Rampe. Can't even play the service at all, the train keeps derail every time after pressing begin.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. birkenmoped#2074

birkenmoped#2074 New Member

I can confirm that!

The timetable services 85301, 85303, 85305 cannot be run with any of the locomotives I tested. Tested were the BR 185 RP, BR 185.5 MRCE, BR 182 MRCE, BR 185.2 and the BR 155 DB. It might be worth mentioning that all locomotives mentioned above show the error message "Zugdienst fehlgeschlagen: Schienenfahrzeug entgleist" (translated as "Train service failed: Rail vehicle derailed") directly after starting the service. In addition to this message, the BR 185 RP also manages to lay down on its side directly after the start of the service!

3. Rowney

Rowney New Member

Same for me. I've had this issue since the last update. Shameful bug...

4. Cael

Cael Well-Known Member

Same here. The train will derail the second you load into the timetable scenario or when you try to sit down in the cab while on foot.

5. flake

flake New Member

Same for me, right after clicking Begin, what a shame...

6. DTG Alex

DTG Alex Community Manager Staff Member

Hello, just jumping in to confirm that I've shared the reports to the development team and they are aware of the issue with derailments.

• Like Like x 1