Russian, Belarusian, Ukrainian Train Dlc`s

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Belka_RUS, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Belka_RUS

Belka_RUS New Member

Hello there community!

I would suggest trains from Russia, Belarus & Ukraine as DLC`s in Train Sim World + routes.
    (Not all in one, thats too big)

Is that possible?

Russian-freight-train-in-Russia.jpg Russia
    Belarus.jpg Belarus
    Ukrain-Railways.jpg Ukraine

Greetings

• Like Like x 1
  2. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

Maybe not Russia or Belarus at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Belka_RUS

Belka_RUS New Member

Maybe later if the [removed - JD] (War) is over? :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

The only locomotives to run through these countries are M62 the DR BR120 TE109 the DR BR132(DB BR 232 for Ruhr-Sieg Nord) Belarus electric locomotives VL80 BB37000 1.520m cousin the BKG-1 are 25kv 50 hz AC. Both Russia and Ukraine need electric locomotives that can run off both 25kv AC and 3kv DC therefore VL82 EP20. Within RZD Network both Donchak and Ermak locomotives are used to run double-decker sleeper carriage trains. The reason for this is that it avoids the EP2K 3kv DC and EP1M EP1 25KV 50HZ double header trains since a single EP2K and EP1M lack the power to run double-decker sleeper trains. RZD WLAB can run on Main Spessart Bahn EN452/453

5. AmbyyRose

AmbyyRose Member

It's a very interesting idea but I believe that as of right now it won't be possible.
    In the future I believe only ukraine will be feasible as Belarusian and russian companies most likely won't desire or are not at liberty to communicate or cooperate with a western company unfortunately.

6. driverwoods#1787

You mean UZ Ukrainian State Railways. They have M62 and TE109 which are known in Germany as DR BR120 and DR BR132 which is for Ruhr Sieg Nord

7. AmbyyRose

AmbyyRose Member

I believe yes, I apologize as I'm not familiar with Ukrainian, Belarusian or Russian Railway companies.

8. yakush.sasha

yakush.sasha New Member

I am happy to support this initiative

9. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

As much as I’m hoping to see more different country involvement in TSW.

with the situation going on in these regions from war to political backlashes. I don’t foresee much co-operation for some time between western companies and Russia (I suppose for Belarus, it gets seen similar to Russia and with it being a dictatorship I don’t think open is it’s description)

not too mention I foresee backlash if DTG were to announce Russia as the next route currently, (seems quite wrong to start sort of celebrating this area at this time)

also on ground team surveying areas aren’t very safe at this time

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Tank621

Tank621 Well-Known Member

Yeah, something tells me the Russians won't take too kindly to Westerners nosing around their railway infrastructure at the moment

• Like Like x 1
  11. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Just not going to happen now or in the forseeable future, so best forget it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. driverwoods#1787

For the Ukraine route it can be out of Lviv or Uzhrod. Regarding train protection systems in the former Soviet Union they use both ASLN and Klub-U

13. OldVern

And what part of a major war being waged following the aggressive invasion of Ukraine territory by Russia do you not get? Suggest you read the news - 1000's of people have died and are still dying. Heavy sanctions have been placed by just about every other country in the world on Russia who, on more than one occasion, have threatened other countries with nuclear retaliation if they become directly involved in the conflict on the side of Ukraine. In those circumstances, as I said, hell will freeze over before you see any sort of Russian route in TSW and who cares what type of train protection they use when the Russians are bombing shopping malls and other civilian targets.

• Like Like x 1
  14. driverwoods#1787

What I am talking about is the Western part of Ukraine where they haven't been yet hard by the route remember American First Lady Jill Biden went to Ukraine western part

15. OldVern

Still, it is best just left alone. No one is going there to research for a train game any time soon and no one knows what the geopolitical shape of Ukraine will be when (if) this conflict ends.

• Like Like x 1
  16. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

driverwoods#1787 please wake up to what is going on in this world. Just because the First Lady of the US went to Ukraine doesn’t mean it is very safe (yes, even in the western parts like Lviv). The county is best left alone until Ukraine wins the war.

In regards to Russia and Belarus, good luck getting people there without getting into hot water; let alone the community reaction.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

SCS canceled their Russian DLC for ETS2, don't expect anything around that area for the foreseeable future.

18. The_Drunken_Engineer

The_Drunken_Engineer Well-Known Member

I'm just happy DTG focuses on countries who've never acted militarily aggressive.

England, Germany and the USA.

• Like Like x 3
  19. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

assuming that’s sarcasm

but I’d like to see how big a list of countries not involved in conflict for all their existence,
    I assume minute list if one could even exist

• Like Like x 2
  20. The_Drunken_Engineer

Just a joke from the peanut gallery. Meant no ill will to any poster or country.

• Like Like x 2
  21. max#3831

max#3831 Member

This sounds like a crappy idea for Train sim world and beside there's a war going on and the Russian locomotives are less reliable.
    I'm sorry I just been told off by someone saying that my ideas are stupid and you useless and you know what I say to that I said that steam locomotives have know purpose but to be cut up for scrap and this is just me venting.

22. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I definitely wouldn't buy any russian dlc. Also with the situation going on, I don't even see how this would be possible

23. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Personally I think another pariah state like North Korea would more likely get a go ahead these days.

• Like Like x 2
  24. The_Drunken_Engineer

Maybe a Ukrainian DLC? You could drive foreign gold in boxcars to personal bunkers for clandestine transport to Swiss Bank accounts or transport elderly Ukrainians to the front lines to sacrifice themselves to a lost cause. Conducting a train through artillery fire would be cool though. Probably too much excitement tho, this is a sim.

• Like Like x 1
  25. tallboy7648

The Pyongyang metro system is quite interesting to be fair :)

• Like Like x 1
  26. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

The architecture is beautiful and golden, Soviet style.

• Like Like x 2
  27. sergio volodstok

sergio volodstok Active Member

I really wish we could all come to terms with what really happened all those years ago, to all of us. And I really have a dream and hope that we can accept the truth, no matter how hard it is, before we go starting something with Russia, that NONE of Us want, and none of us could survive.

The Russian People do not want this war. They didn't ask for it. Just like the UK People, German People, did not want war, but the *** had to keep poking, and poking, and poking. And poking lead to punching and cursing and bloodshed, and then a really massive battle started. It was very terrible, tramatic, something that went on for years and years. We still have not fully healed from that time.

Some places flourished like a Lily, after, and mostly moved on like we all do, and they went on to flourish in one way or another. But the ** Of * was not one of those places. They spoke about peace and courageous acts, while dropping Nuclear WARheads, on places full of Us. NO one benefited from that, and NO ONE is going to benefit, if, that were to happen again. We can prevent this war from going from bloodshed to another very, very, massive battle; that None of us would benefit from in anyway.

Please, world, make peace with Russia, and Save Us All.

• Like Like x 1
  28. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

Why do I feel like you are blaming a certain country for everything? But are purposely censoring it to avoid backlash?

• Like Like x 4
  29. tallboy7648

Who do you actually blame. Frankly I blame President Putin for the war. Why are you purposely censoring who you blame?

30. driverwoods#1787

You are going to use DR BR120 M62 TE109 DB BR232 VL80 for the job

31. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

It'd be hard to come to terms on what really happened when certain countries have state-controlled media to steer the public opinion in a favourable direction.

Glad to hear Russians don't want this war. Please make it stop. Your country needs a better leader. Make it happen.

As far as I know, the only one threatening with nukes, is Putin.

World didn't invade Ukraine. Russia did. The world (or at least Europe) was relatively peaceful before Putin's invasion.

I'm not blaming the Russian people (although especially the older generations did let this happen by keeping Putin in power), but the Russian government is the aggressor in this conflict. I know Putin uses his state-controlled media to bend the story in order to get more support from the Russian people, but really, his story hides an ugly truth..

• Like Like x 4
  32. OldVern

I can see the lock incoming on this once DTG arrive in the office… Though based on a couple of things I spotted in other threads over the weekend and were reported and still there this morning, looks like the forum mods/admin are noticeable by their absence these days…

33. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

If you want a Russian train just wait till they do the same with McDonalds, creating their “own” Train Sim World

• Like Like x 1
  34. driverwoods#1787

Correct because it has gone political. If they were to arrive in-game a VL80 VL85 2ES5K 25kv 50 Hz 2.050m pantograph strip should equal the strongest electric locomotive 1.435m gauge the DB BR155 DR BR250 1.95m pantograph strip 15kv 16.7hz. One thing about VL80 VL85 2ES5K is they have enough power to run a double-decker RZD sleeper carriage. Otherwise, you will need two VL65s Ep1 EP1M to do their job. M62 can then be formed to make a DR BR120 DB BR220. The TE109 is simply a Ruhr Sieg Nord DB BR232 DR BR132 that has SA3 couplers ALSN Klub-U 1.520m Tracks instead of PZB Buffers and Chains 1.435m track gauge.

35. trainsimgaming1001

trainsimgaming1001 Well-Known Member

Russia did not seem to be on DTGs radar a year+ ago and definitely isn't now. Look at SCS. Had a Russian DLC that would have been coming out within weeks of russia invading ukraine and ended up getting cancelled