Euro Fishing Bugs And Technical Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leroy Jenkins, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins New Member

I see that PC and Xbox have their own threads for this, just thought it would be a good idea to have one here in General in case there are issues affecting players which are common to both platforms. Please include your platform in your post (PC or Xbox).

2. Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins New Member

Playing on a PC -- I'm curious if other players are experiencing the inaccurate weight tallies during tournaments that I have been seeing? I'm not sure if it's game-wide / multi-platform or something only certain players are experiencing..
    Final edit: This "issue" was my misinterpretation of the scorecard. Because I had chosen Imperial weight standard in settings, I assumed the scorecard was also in lbs. The scorecard is in metric (Kg) and my scores were/are correct.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  3. AlbertTrotter

AlbertTrotter New Member

Well other than fish going up or under the banks, and climbing up trees the game seems fine.

4. Arwagaen

Arwagaen New Member

On pc version,

ok, i found a bug in a painful way, probably will cost me some tournament point. let me explain:

Rod n°1 is placed but no bite. Rod n°2 got a bite, i start reeling the beast ( huge catfish, boss without a doubt), i reel the fish near enough to net the fish. i place the net on water, then rod n°1 got a bite, the fish rush in my net, screen fade to black, congratulation, you caught a 10kg carp... your cheetah? who care, you got a carp!

rod n°2 fish disappear into thin air -_- unlikely to happen again ? not when you fish close to your peg with 3 rod, it happened twice on my first tournament round

5. Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins New Member

PC. This probably isn't the place to post this since it's not an official Bugs and Tech issues thread, but while doing challenges this morning, I gained approx 2k Tp for each session I did, each lasting for approx. 1 hour. Upon logging out/in for each session I noticed my Tp hadn't been saved though I didn't buy anything in the tackleshop. So that's 4k Tp gone...? Anyone else?

6. Chris hake

Chris hake New Member

I'm playing on xbox one and only presa dell monte bravo my rigs are still drifting away