Fishing Sim World Catfish.

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Limey21-uk, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Limey21-uk

Limey21-uk New Member

Any chance of some more named big catfish DTG? we have like 5 in the game right now though we have hundreds of named carp, quite disapointing really.

• Like Like x 2
  2. MLT24

MLT24 Member

I totally agree! Tried to catch just catfish and instead catch like 100 straight Carp. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of carp just after 2 days of playing. Already caught the second largest carp, 79 pounds, in the game. Was a blast, but need some BIG catfish in this game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

Totally agree with you guys. They have a catch 50 boss Cat achievement, seems like that will take 1000's of hours with the current situation with cat.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chillinbill

Chillinbill New Member

[​IMG]
    Now this is what this game needs.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

I agree need rest of catfish species and more us venues with them.. also be great to see some south american or vietamense venues as they got some amazing catfish to catch. Such as the red tail, and piraiba and jau for amazon and the basa, swai and mekong giant catfish of vietnam also the ebro river from spain would be amazing for the monster sized wels catfish that are caught there... even if it was just the tributary of that river shown off in river monsters the rio serge is what i believe it was called.