Fishing Sim World Single Player Match Tournament

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by frailkrazykev, Sep 20, 2018.

1. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Has anyone come to winning this tournament on lake Johnson best ive done is 6 fish cant come close. when the fishfinder shows fish i cast out a couple of times with no success i then check the fishfinder again and fish have disappeared. i have drove to most places where you would expect bass to hide and nothing shows on the fishfinder.

2. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Oh yeah,I finally won it after 6 attempts only for the game to crash at the results screen so I didn't get the win or my winnings & now it does the same thing on any of the single player tournaments on the 2 U.S. lakes.

3. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

Game crashes now at the end of Single Player tournament for me too. I played early access before the release and didn't have any crash issues until now. Game crashing, especially after Winning, is one of the worst problems a game could have.

4. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

Are you stopping your boat when you see fish then turn your boat around and cast? This works for me. I don't move around much once I locate a bunch of fish. I also try to let my lures sink as much as possible with short reel bursts trying to keep green indicator. I try different lures until I get a hit but I don't move around in the boat much once I have located the fish.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  5. Paul1968

Paul1968 New Member

Yeah my game has been crashing almost every time I play the single player tournament now sometimes I can quit the game and go back in and the next tournament will count but that's not a given.

6. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

just had a go at this tournament on lake johnson didnt see one fish on the sonar in the whole 20 mins drove past weed and lily beds but no fish what so ever, ive wasted so many tp on this tournament and the most fish ive caught was 7