New Rail Sim From Japan

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mr JMB, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

It was released a year ago on PS4 but personally and that’s my opinion, it’s not worth the price as it costs 50€ on console for just a recorded video game and the controls are off sometimes ( I tested the game ) I prefer Densha de Go but the only problem is that it’s hard to find and it’s around 120€

• Like Like x 1
  3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I periodically check on the PS store to see if it is on sale as I wouldn’t buy it at full price. So far, I’ve never seen it on sale. The only reason I want to buy it at all is because I’ve travelled on the line myself when I was on Kyoto many years ago and think it might be fun to occasionally drop in and drive the route while remembering the daily trips I took on it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

I was going to get it on Playstation, the reviews were pretty positive, but said it was basically an interactive video, simple and arcade like. So I've never bothered. Looking at the Steam reviews, they are heading the same way, so I don't think it will be one for me.

5. fabdiva

fabdiva Well-Known Member

I think it's a bit too JDM for western tastes - Would probably be better for Taito to release Densha De Go officially in the west.

6. GoldenTicket420

GoldenTicket420 Well-Known Member

I took the time And risk To purchase This is a Japanese train simulator for $60 lol. I personally could not help myself As soon as I heard the name Simulator And as a worldwide Train fan I already beat the game And I must say It is worth the buy just not for Price they are selling it At the moment,,. I did happen to capture gameplay For you guys to check out for yourselves if you guys are interested.:)'