Heigenbrücken-laufach Broken (ps5)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by laurie, Jul 10, 2022.

1. laurie

laurie New Member

The curse of being a completist: I’m going through the BR 146.2 DB timetable - and I can’t do the Heigenbrücken-Laufach banker return route. As soon as it starts, the loco derails without my doing anything.

Is it just me? I just checked, and it happens in the PS4 version too.

2. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

No, it's not just you! Same happens to me (PS4 version).
    But to avoid misunderstandings, it's the BR 185.2 in Railion livery we're talking about. The BR 146.2 is used for passenger services.

So I just spawned on foot in Heigenbrücken. The problem is a bad placement of the banking loco. It's glitched into the last car of the train. No wonder it derails ..... O... M... G... DTG never learns!

Workaround: You have to spawn in Heigenbrücken early enough to watch the arrival of the train, then take over the loco and it'll work fine.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
  3. Pipe

Pipe Well-Known Member

What a shame, I drove this service some time ago without any problems. Now it´s an instant derailing (DB 185.2)
    Once again, I suspect the already legendary DTG Verschlimmbesserungen, fix one issue ........ screw up five working features.

The forum is full of Derailing Announcements all over the routes, and no word from DTG to do something about it.:mad: