No Driving Train

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by gigi.tre, Jul 11, 2022.

1. gigi.tre

gigi.tre Member

hello everyone, I don't want to drive a train in the scenario, I sit as a passenger and wait for a notice that I give up driving, this no longer happens as I can, thanks for any answers

2. Railmaster

Railmaster Well-Known Member

Don't know if all scenarios are also designed for AI, but it often helps to stand still - don't sit!

3. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

I think you have to start on foot at a suitable time and join a train from the general timetable. Scenarios are designed to be player interactive. Or finish the scenario and at the menu elect to go back in the game which effectively puts you in free play.

4. gigi.tre

gigi.tre Member

Grazie

• Like Like x 1
  5. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

Hi, this only happens for Services from the time table. A scenario will ask if you want to give up control.

The reason is when you're running a service the entire railway is running live around you and the dispatcher wants to get your train moving and out of the way. On a scenario, only your train and specific AI trains placed on the railway to interact with you in some way are there so it really doesn't matter if you just sit there and do nothing.

Paul