Fishing Sim World Game Crashes

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by dbasshooker, Sep 22, 2018.

1. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

DTG, can you give any estimate on when we can expect the fix for the game crashing to Xbox One dash problem after the end of Single Player Bass Tournaments, that causes us to loose our entry fees and winnings that have been reported by several people. Urgent problem!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  2. Basskicker

Basskicker New Member

Why is this not getting any responses or acknowledgment? Its literally every 4 out 5 single player tournaments. This is pretty game breaking no? This is my first experience with this dev team but its a little discouraging not to even get any responses on this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

It is frustrating to say the least, but remember guys, the game has only been out 3 days and there is a lot of niggles to be investigated and hopefully they are working on correcting asap. Dovetail are not your typical large triple A studio with unlimited man power & resources which can knock out a patch day 3. I am sure with the amount of tickets people have been submitting, they are fully aware of problems. Dovetail are well known for not communicating a lot on these forums. Try be positive, hopefully no communication from Dovetail means they are hard at work planning a fix.

4. Wavekatcher

Wavekatcher New Member

I have the same dashboard problem. I did get the game to work by performing a "hard reset" on the console. ( This clears the cache of the console ) Not an ideal solution, but it did work for me temporarily

5. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

DTG is looking at a crash problem in the Single player bass tournaments. Thanks!