Fishing Sim World Netting Fish Ps4 Sungle Player

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Mizzi79, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Mizzi79

Mizzi79 New Member

I can not land a fish in single player tournaments Cant get them netted. Is there something I am missing?

2. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

Hi Mizzi79. Can you explain some more? Are you are asking why your not seeing the fish you are landing? or are the fish just not tiring out for you and unable to net?

Please bare in mind, that in single player tournaments you don't get to see your self holding a fish. If you want to see what you have caught or what weight the fish is, you can hit the start button and go to fish summary.

3. Mizzi79

Mizzi79 New Member

The fish i catch are not counting in the total. I catch numerous fish and scoreboard is zero all the time.

I dont see any fish ive landed.

Hard to get video. Something isnt working correctly.

4. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

Are you casting outside the Buoys? If you cast outside buoys, any future catch will not count. That's how it used to work on Euro Fishing when first released.

5. Mizzi79

Mizzi79 New Member

No i am not the first songle player tournament actually didnt know there was buoys

6. Mizzi79

Mizzi79 New Member

I am fishing from the bank at a pegged location the bouys cant be th answer.

7. Mizzi79

Mizzi79 New Member

The predator international qualifier

8. Mizzi79

Mizzi79 New Member

Ok i see what you mean i dont get to see what im catch which is stupid. I have to pause and go to list. The reason i got no pint is because im catching everything except for a northern pike oor european perch. So part my bad. This should be updated so you hold up what you catch. Is there somwwhere showing the setups and suggested baits for these species.