Suggestion To Cite Exact Reason For Creators Club Content Removal

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AtherianKing, Jul 12, 2022.

1. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

Bit of a backstory to where this comes from;

so I uploaded a livery sometime ago (1972 Stock), it contained London Undergound logos. Recently I updated the livery’s and had it updated on creators club. Shortly afterwards it was taken down citing the 3 reasons for content removal

so i decided to re-upload it stating it as unbranded and the London Underground logos removed form both the livery and pictures. Now that version has been removed citing the 3 reason for content removal.

the only connection it had was it still contained red and blue colour scheme (not perfect and extremely unlikely to be the exact shades)

so my suggestion is to give exact reason for content removal to the uploader. Seems like the process could be quite “trigger happy” at the minute without this

Last edited: Jul 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. steamfan#1309

steamfan#1309 Well-Known Member

Yes, I have had a custom livery removed despite it following terms and conditions

• Helpful Helpful x 3
  3. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

There is some filtering surrounding naming. I used "ScotRail" once and that was instantly pulled down, so there's a chance that could have tripped it. Either that or a moderator viewed it as breaching T&C's.

However I do agree, it's not helpful telling us "this was removed for one of these reasons" - then we don't know what to fix.

• Helpful Helpful x 3
  4. jack travers

jack travers Well-Known Member

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  5. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

6. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I agree with the op on this. DTG need to get this sorted. What's the point of uploading liveries that follow the rules if they are gonna be taken down. Why would scenarios be taken down is beyond my comprehension

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  7. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

If something is removed after being up for a while it won’t be the overactive filters blocking it so it must be a human intervention and lumping all the rules that can’t be broken into one as an explanation is of no use to anyone. It becomes an unsolvable puzzle.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  8. jack travers

jack travers Well-Known Member

A scenario was taken Down without telling me what’s wrong. Unbelievable smd

• Like Like x 1