Fishing Sim World Fixing Bugs First

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by dbasshooker, Sep 22, 2018.

1. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

I hope the bugs in the game that people have been posting about are priority before adding extras. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Willeaze

Willeaze New Member

There are so many I don't even want to take the time to list them all.

3. dbasshooker

Would be nice to hear from someone at DTG, letting us know they are aware of these issues and are trying to fix them. Some response about these bugs would be appreciated.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jmk

Jmk New Member

DTG doesn't seem to care a whole lot. any response would be nice..

5. Wes_villa

Wes_villa Member

Did you guys have euro fishing? If so then expect a couple of minor updates and then a whole load of DLC. Euro fishing was buggy as hell they only made a few minor tweeks to it but I think they have about 7/8 DLC for euro fishing. So don't expect all the bugs to get fixed lol

6. Willeaze

Willeaze New Member

You're just going to get the generic "future update response" seems to be all they know what to say

7. dbasshooker

They are aware of the crashing and Trophies issues and they said they will be fixing them. Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Lol I believe it when there’s no bugs shouldn’t be any bugs in any game to be honest don’t understand we are in the 21 century right well I think they should test there games before releasing them just think they should of got it right this time round and learned from there mistakes from euro fishing

• Like Like x 2
  9. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

If everyone tested games till no bugs we'd be lucky to get a new game in that year.. bugs will always be part of the process in games and a lot of the time they wont be spotted until games released as everyone will have different rigs and console versions.. that being said they've done a great job so far last update fixed a myriad of issues in game and had a few new things added so they are fixing stuff it will take time and keep in mind there will probably be always a few bugs left when all dlcs are done added and dev support dries up for the game.

10. Metalalbert

Metalalbert New Member

Just sharing my opinion here. No offence meant to anyone.

I can actually remember a time when games were released that didn't have any bugs. Software creators would actually make an effort testing things before release. Nowadays it seems games are just thrown on the market because a lot of people just say: oh well, they will fix it soon, and basically allow this behaviour to continue.

I guess I'm rather old school. When I pay for a game, which I did for several Dovetail games including Fishing Sim World, I expect a game to be working. I was quite surprised to see the PS4 version I bought threw an error message about some system software issues the first time I ran it. Well, the system software was updated to its latest version, but since it didn't return I was like: ok, this happens. I'm quiite irritated however that something simple as customizing your character for a Career game apparently only seems to allow me to change colours of one specific outfit item because every time I want to switch to a diferent item it won't allow me and throws me back to the nation selection screen when I press the circle button. I guess I am puzzled as to why something as simple as this doesn't work properly.

Still I enjoy most Dovetail games I own. Let's hope stuff gets fixed, but honestly in my opinion what I saw so far should have been fixed before release. Not in some patch. Still I don't know when this particular issue appeared, so maybe it has ben working before.