Is It Just Me?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Mbb_tfc, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Mbb_tfc

Mbb_tfc New Member

Why is it everytime I try to start a scenario from Bristol temple meads or London to Penzance It always starts me off from reading each time?? Its very frustrating! Using ps4 btw

• Like Like x 1
  2. USRailFan007

USRailFan007 Well-Known Member

The only portion of the GWR that physically exists in game, currently, is between Reading and London Paddington.

• Like Like x 1
  3. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

The Line in the game goes from Reading to Paddington. The rest isnt implemented. The Services list shows where the Train would go IRL, but the parts beyond Reading and Paddingtion is driven by AI (which means the train will depart from the station out of bounds in the limbo)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mbb_tfc

Mbb_tfc New Member

Why is this?

5. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Because they have just build the part Reading to Paddingtion in the game. Its described at that in the storeĀ“s pages aswell

6. Mbb_tfc

Mbb_tfc New Member

I don't get it, why I have paid for this game when all I can do in gwr mode is do reading to London or London to reading!! It doesn't make sense

7. NekoNina

NekoNina Well-Known Member

Yeah, that is your problem then. We can't answer that.

8. 3440

3440 New Member

Definitely a bit misleading (at first) when you see the routes on the schedule board but if you click the route, but right at the end it tells you that you are only driving the final part of the journey, usually Reading to Paddington or the first part, Paddington to Reading.

• Like Like x 1