Kwvr For Tsw2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Scarlett, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Scarlett

Scarlett Member

I would Like to suggest The Keighley And Worth Valley Railway (Keighley-Oxenhope) For TSW2, although it is a short route there is a lot of scenery and Stations To see along the line Considering the relatively Small distance of 5 Miles, although there is a lot of Potential In Whether the Route In-game is set in (for example) A Steam Gala, a Diesel gala or a Mixed Traffic Gala or a normal running day, there could also be a good variety of locomotives To choose from such as 5820 "Big Jim", 78022 Standard Class 2MT, The Ivvat class (sorry I can't remember the running number) in The Unique KWVR Livery or 37075 Class 37, BR Green Class 101 the class 20 could layered onto the route. As the Line is Quite Short it can be fun to Run Up and down Without getting boring Quickly. The Keighley And Worth Valley Railway is The Only Fully Preserved Branch Line Heritage Railway In UK and Also famous for The Railway Children Film which was filmed there and also the new Railway Children Return Film which realises next week

• Like Like x 3
  2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Although short, this sounds like an interesting route cuz of the reasons listed

3. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

Good suggestion. We need more of the UKs amazing heritage railways and some of the amazing train types that have been preserved on them.

4. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

I recall in the distant past a MSTS route which covered the K&WVR and also up towards the Queensbury Triangle and (in)famous tunnel.