Lirr Quickdrives

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tf51d, Jul 17, 2022.

1. tf51d

tf51d New Member

Has anyone loss access to the quick drives for this route today! They were working fine yesterday and all my other routes are ok. I even uninstalled the route an reinstall and still can't see it. I can select the LIRR M7 It just doesn't see the route, The career scenarios work fine though. I checked in the scenario editor as well and they are there. I then cloned the 2 quick drive scenario's, This time the route does show up in the selection window, but no origin/destinations are defined.

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

When you say you uninstalled the route how did you do that?

3. tf51d

tf51d New Member

In Steam I went to Manage DLC unchecked the route, that prevents it from being redownloaded. Then deleted it from the assets folder, Rebooted the system, Went back into Steam then rechecked the route, which immediately redownloads it. Anyway my problem has been resolved as I cleared out the cache with the in game function, but that also did nothing. A Steam user posted a couple of Cache files that don't get deleted with the in game option, after I did that, everything worked, and I got my quick drives back.

• Like Like x 1