Fishing Sim World Steam Forums Discussions Page Fishing Sim World

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by WobblyCaptain, Sep 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. WobblyCaptain

WobblyCaptain New Member

The Steam discussions page seems to be full of spam raging comments , its not a nice place to be for players whom actually like the game Fishing Sim World.

Any other player feel this way ?

Surely looking at the same raging daily posts would make people think twice about buying the game ?
    When in fact its quite a good game things can be improved on yes but the way it comes across on the steam forums is terrible.

If you post something on topic and positive it gets changed into a different discussion by consistent raging spam posts.
    The worst possible outcome for this is maybe it affects sales and then future development of the game , shame for the players who like the game and the people whom put the work in.

I think many players who enjoy the game don't bother posting on the steam forum its become like the playground with a bully you just don't want to go there ?

Even Dovetail Games avoid the place :) The moderator tries there best but its getting bad on there.

Anyway great game , I enjoy it , just not the steam discussion page needs cleaning up.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Chillinbill

Chillinbill New Member

I love the game, like i said though needs more species alot of lakes carry.

3. Willeaze

Willeaze New Member

I do like the game however the multiple issues is making it hard to play.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Willeaze

Willeaze New Member

Would you be satisfied with the game if there was no way to patch in fixes? Some of these bugs affect game play and just because a company might possibly fix certain things does not mean we should pay for broken content and game play at release.