PC Walking On The New Island Line Doesn't Register

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by como98ly, Jul 20, 2022.

1. como98ly

como98ly Member

For the mastery on the new Island you have to walk 2 miles or so. So I started on foot at Shanklin and walked to Lake, then to Sandown. (Should be near 2 miles in total). Then I took the train back to Shanklin and took over the service to Ride Pier.

The service registered (1/3) but the walking distance didn't. Anybody else got this problem?

2. StokesJH

StokesJH Active Member

My walking distance was registered in mastery. However, my services weren’t.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

My walking distance was registered and 1 service and then mastery stopped counting. Seems to happen with every new release.

It's almost if their server/ backend stops working under the strain of release day.

Also I've got various mastery on other routes when tier 2 is showing as completed but their 1 as not complete, so something is messed up somewhere.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
  4. Richard Kast

Richard Kast Member

I'm on PC. My walking has registered but my timetable services haven't.

5. Richard Kast

Richard Kast Member

I have managed to get the Teir 1 completed.
    It looks like for the Cog In The Machine, you need to do two back to back timetable services. I my case I started a service from the journey mode, when the service was complete, I used the continue journey button and completed a second service.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

Thanks - I tried this and it seems to work and I have managed to unlock tier 2. Either someone at DTG has given the Mastery Server a kick overnight or using the "continue journey" option rather than going back to the main menu really does work!

If this is intentional by Rivet/DTG they really never need to the make the task description much clearer

Grrrr - I've now got to do the scenarios again to finish the second Tier. I wish Tier 2 would count your progress when locked

Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  7. shimarin

shimarin Active Member

You don't have to complete them back to back

24E533AF-674E-4DC9-B5A9-0C2213AB5D83.png

8. Richard Kast

Richard Kast Member

My thoughts exactly when I saw you had to complete three scenarios. And, it is tracking them either!

9. WipEout_F7200#3763

WipEout_F7200#3763 Member

I'm still having a problem with getting the two time tables to register on PS5, I've cleared 7 timetables, cleared 11 journeys, but it's not registering anything.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2022