Fishing Sim World Multiplayer Lobby

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Jmk, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Jmk

Jmk New Member

These are simple adds that would greatly improve the multiplayer experience.
    - Lobby to view games that are up, I hate looking for a bass lobby and being automatically dropped into carp games.
    - ability to queue for multiplayer tournaments ( ex choose lake to queue for, 5 or 10 player games, 20 minute timer ) .. the current system waiting for a week to be able to compete on the leader boards is not promoting playtime.

This game has so much competitive potential being wasted in its current state.

• Like Like x 1
  2. J Teeps

J Teeps Member

I agree. I think it would be cool to have a match making system.

Put yourself in the hopper for all of the game types and lakes you're looking for, and then search. Matched to a game, maybe 30 minutes each, with 5-10 others. Could track stats on how you place or something to that nature.

3. Jmk

Jmk New Member

Yup, you would have something that no other fishing game has. It would certainly make me take the game more seriously

4. CAGE RATTLER

CAGE RATTLER New Member

Being put in a random online game is one thing I hate about xbox. To many games do that. I want to be able to choose for myself what online match to join.