Class 43's Coupled Back To Back And Reliveried,how?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SHINO BAZ, Jul 8, 2022.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Under downloadable liveries i saw one for what's in my title so how when was this possible in tsw2.

2. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

are you referring to a FGW 43 upload on creators club?

If so I think it’s to do with its a PC upload, I don’t know the process of doing it but they can

3. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

It's possible because the FGW was ready for release of the GWE route but GWR didn't want that livery to be released. DTG didn't have time to scrub it from the game files so it's still in there locked away in every version of the route. On PC it's possible to get into those game files and make the FGW livery useable for both the HST &166 so PC users have been able to create scenarios using that livery. Scenarios from Creators Club are the only way to use that livery on console. It isn't available otherwise

4. djcwey

djcwey Well-Known Member

There's a thread about a Class 66 being coupled to Mk3 coaches and this was the reply from the Creator - Tom Fresco:

"With a tweak in my ini file (i am on PC), i can Spawn single coaches or multiple ones, even said Mk3s without the Class 43. Surprisingly, the Mk3s have a working buckeye coupler despite never being (un)coupled in the game normally. Thats why a Class 66 can couple to them and so its possible to have a bunch of Mk3s Pulled by a 66 as loco hauled train.
    And because those special formations like the single coaches doesnt need the mod to appear in a scenario, just to place them into one, it works on consoles via Creators Club too."