PlayStation Lgv And Mag Introduction Tutorials Bugged

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by imstylinonyabro, Jul 20, 2022.

1. imstylinonyabro

imstylinonyabro Active Member

On Ps5 and these can't be done. Neither train will move when prompted to apply throttle (pressing r2 or manually moving the throttle switch) LGV the train has an X on the reverseer position and it stays anX despite switching to forward. on MAG, the train just doesn't move. Anyone else encounter this nonsense and if so, how did you get around it? It effectively renders each dlc's tutorial trophy unobtainable. I love how every time i boot this game up for "fun" all i get is total frustration.

2. shimarin

shimarin Active Member

LGV works for me on both XSX and Windows (MS Store version). I did a Google search and found this possible solution.

I will try MAG later

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
  3. imstylinonyabro

Thanks, I will try this. I can say, it was the first time in a TGV or whatever it is, so i didn't notice the power being off. On MAG, there is definitely power to the train, as it seems to have a similar display to all the other german trains when the pentagraph is extended.

4. shimarin

shimarin Active Member

Did you close the doors on MAG? (D-pad left on the default control setup) The game does not tell you to do so

Also it turns out I'm an idiot and tried the wrong training on LGV. On LGV you have to close the doors, and rearm the circuit breaker (the game does not tell you these either)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
  5. imstylinonyabro

Thanks, will try this as well. Btw, since I wasn't sure what the person was talking about in the post you linked, I did the TGV tutorial. I then went to the LGV intro and saw the master switch was not on, that got power to theconsole. then i went through the start up procedure to get the train moving.

• Like Like x 1