Raton Pass 3 Spine Car Set

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by eri, Sep 22, 2018.

1. eri

eri Member

Raton pass ...the c spine car should only have one truck .. currently you guys have a and b that hooks up...c cannot .....the a.b set has 3 trucks between them...c car has two trucks where it cannot hook up ...fix please

2. eri

eri Member

To admins....since you guys think raton pass was ran for 4 hrs on my system, and i can prove otherwise...I want a return on this purchase....you guys have gone and bumped your heads bc half of raton was broke...just the assets alone i was trying to figure out...the route was not even ran bc it took forever to get the ..... you guys loaded into raton to load,...and when it did...it was like your rsc challenger boxcar..No words to describe my anger ... IMG_20180922_174459[1551].jpg

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  3. Medellinexpat

Medellinexpat Well-Known Member

Eri, word of advice. Edit the word out of your post that’s going to get it taken down. If you want some feedback and help on this you won’t get it if the post is gone.

4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Eri I am agreement with Medellinexpat you need to edit your post and remove the one offensive word. DTG and the community will not stand or tolerate such abuse.

Remember there is a code of conduct/rules to follow I would suggest reviewing those rules and fix your post.

5. eri

eri Member

This is only one of the issues i seen just in assets alone....the route has not been ran yet...When i did file with them...they shoved it off to the side...as it was nothing to these guys...The worse was when they said i ran the route for 4.53 hrs...when in reality it was not ran...that was just trying to get assets part to load due to glitches in it...Sad when they call you a liar and refuse a refund when you show them proof where the route was not ran....

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  6. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

If you are trying to get a refund via Steam, The 2 hour return limit is with Steam, not DTG and it the total time you have run TS2018 since you purchased the DLC. Steam can not track which DLC you are running, just simulation time. If you purchased the DLC via the Dovetail store then disregard the above.

7. pdxmark77

pdxmark77 Active Member

To the OP:

Did you buy the DLC from Steam or the DTG store? If it was Steam they have a strict 2 hour playing time and the refund has to come 14 days within of the purchase. As far as the DTG store, I don’t know what their policy is on refunds — have you contacted their support team to see if they can try to resolve the issue with the DLC? Also, what are your specs on your PC — do you meet the requirements?

https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/212/15/dovetail-games-refund-policy

Edited to include the link to the DTG Refund policy

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  8. eri

eri Member

Yes...but this morning was the first time loading it...the route.. the first time was checking to see how assets would load...in consist build...somehow steam gets 5 hrs ...but dtg has less then 1 hr..
    when loaded route...consist was donners dash 9 ...a b and c spine car...player derail off the bat when it loaded

9. eri

eri Member

But i am willing to pay to get someone to fix the c car to where it will work...

10. eri

eri Member

on a 3 car set of spine...5 trucks should be four

Attached Files: