Class 165/166 Enhancement Pack.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JamesMezza, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Craigie-C

Craigie-C Well-Known Member

Err... This bit, nice to know the type of person you really are, prepared to steal other peoples hard work.
    upload_2022-7-2_18-34-29.jpg
    You have crashed into pretty well every thread on this forum over the wekend and done your best to disrupt or annoy as many people as possible, and not for the first time, you have a history of similar practice.
    It is about time you were thrown off this forum for good.
    It doesn't need people like you.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  2. yagna2308

yagna2308 Member

Just to add, we have JT's now revamped Southwestern Expressways: Reading - Exeter Route Add-on which would also be good for scenarios, where we can have the green GWR liveried 166 run along with the green GWR liveried HST already provided with South Wales Coastal.

3. 390001

390001 Well-Known Member

well why would you be looking for a copy elsewhere like you said in your comment and i quote "Problem is nobody has made a illegal copy of it that is available for download"

which the reply to your question would be

1. Why is that a problem
    2. Why have you been looking for a pirated version to download

So yes your comment does suggest piracy.

4. 390001

390001 Well-Known Member

Do not expect a reply he posts stuff like this and when you call him out for his comments he just attacks people. Perfect example is on the Armstrong powerhouse video for the mk3s where he is constantly calling it a rip off. As soon as people tell him if you dont like it dont buy it his immediete reply is "AP FANBOY" he has been banned from countless forums and groups in the community.

Another example is this forum thread on steam https://steamcommunity.com/app/24010/discussions/3/3416558383309550786/ first few pages you will see he has deleted EVERY COMMENT he made regarding a certain streamer after it did not go his way thankfully the way steam works the people who replied to him you can still see his origional comments so he cant deny anything and proves he causes trouble then deletes comments or tried to hide his comments but thanks to steams style you can still see his posts lol

5. Craigie-C

I don't expect & certainly don't want a response.
    I just feel it is about time he was banned from this forum as well, he constantly disrupts threads and seems to go out of his way to annoy and insult as many folks as possible. I only posted in the hope DTG will see him for what he is and take action.
    We don't need that type of person on these forums.

• Like Like x 3
  6. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

Certainly when someone resorts to insults it is generally a sign they have lost the argument. Although, to be fair on that thread the word "fanboy" seems to have been banded around from people on both sides of the argument.

I have no idea why posters, presumably adults, resort to primary school playground name calling, it is most unedifying!

• Like Like x 2
  7. 390001

390001 Well-Known Member

Yup i 100 percent agree with you on that part and hope the admin take note of his comments looking for piracy that i screenshot and ban him.

Totally agre with this as well. We are all entitled to our opinions

8. dragoner

dragoner Well-Known Member

That comment only says that it doesn't exist, simple.
    If I would seaarch for pirated version then I would probably beg someone to make it, which I didn't. So either I am being dummie and doesn't speak english (Cause I am not from any English speaking nations), or you simply misunderstood.

9. 390001

390001 Well-Known Member

but YOU CLEARLY have been looking. How would you know one has not been released otherwise. hence your comment.

10. dragoner

Did I? Cause I didn't.
    "How would you know one has not been released otherwise." You seriously think that someone would pirate it in just few hours, or in just 1 day? Because you are wrong. I said it because it's likely that nobody would pirate AP stuff.

11. Craigie-C

And abracadabra just like magic, all your comments on the You Tube thread, that you have been caught out on, have disappeared this afternoon, including the ones already posted on this thread.
    Surprise surprise!!!
    Just because you have deleted your comments only means we can't currently view them. You Tube still have a record of your comments on their systems. They can always be requested under the freedom of information act. Piracy is illegal and can be dealt with accordingly.
    I will offer you one favour, if you like I can lend you a spade to keep digging the whole you have started cause it is only getting bigger and you are going to find it very hard to climb out.
    May I politely suggest you bow out of this forum and leave the rest of us to enjoy it?

• Like Like x 1
  12. dragoner

Yeah I removed that comment so it won't confuse anyone anymore.

13. 390001

390001 Well-Known Member

No you removed them because that is exactly what you always do when you get called out. Dont worry AP got informed as well and it wont be hard for them to work out.

Your making out you no nothing about piracy yet you posted comments on youtube then go running to delete them when caught just like you did on steam forums as well.

like the person says above you dig yourself a VERY deep hole deleting comments does not remove that the information is still available to AP should they request it as it is on there own video.

14. 390001

390001 Well-Known Member

Not surprised he does that when he is caught out. Gets caught then acts all innocent and trys to cover himself with storys and deletes comments. i knew he woudl delete it thats why i screenshot it and uploaded it here.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Craigie-C

No one here is confused, and never have been regarding your conduct.
    I will retract my offer of lending you a spade and replace it with a mirror.
    Take a good look at what you have posted this weekend and learn.
    You cannot go on through life treating fellow enthusiasts with the attitude and dis-respect that you have.
    "DUH" is not acceptable the same as openly admitting you are fine with downloading pirated software and then try every avenue to cover your tracks.
    In my personal opinion you need to massively reflect on your conduct and behaviour on these forums or leave.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

I can't believe I have to explain this.

"just pirate it mate it's not difficult lol"

That is a clear comment that you can just grab a copy of the product, install it, and no one would ever know. So, in reply to this, you reply:

"problem is that nobody has made an illegal copy of it that's available for download"

You are suggesting that you are supporting piracy of others' content. The logical explanation of your comment is that someone has told you to pirate the product, and you are saying "well, I can't, no one has bothered to make it available for me to pirate". You are basically saying hey, someone post this, I don't want to pay for it. That's piracy.

• Like Like x 4
  17. 390001

390001 Well-Known Member

its amazing how all his comments calling it a rip off and how bad it is yet he then says "i cant find a copy to download" so if it is that bad a product why would you be seeking it out elsewhere.

oh thats right because your having to PAY for something you want you deem it acceptable to basically steal it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

This thread is rapidly turning into a public lynching, is that what these forums are about? Are we the internet police? To protect and serve all virtual Veg?

Get a grip everyone, if DTG staff have an issue with any member on this forum they'll take action as they see fit (eventually).

Move on.

I in no way advocate, support, partake in or condone illegal activities but this thread needs to steer back onto it's original course.

• Like Like x 3
  19. 390001

390001 Well-Known Member

Your right he has made his bed now he can lay in it as the saying goes. Proof is all there at the end of the day even though he deleted it.

How your weekend been hope your well Reef

20. Cyclone

So back to the AP 165/166 EP idea.

I still think this would be a good idea. Objection? :D

21. 390001

390001 Well-Known Member

Good idea on paper

but wont happen as others have said AP have said they have 0 interest in it.

22. Cyclone

Someone give them paper. :D

23. cscarpenter

cscarpenter Well-Known Member

Exactly, problem being they can't even be bothered to post who was the winner of last weeks screenshot comp, let alone deal with the likes of disruptive pillocks such as dragoner on this forum

• Like Like x 2
  24. 390001

390001 Well-Known Member

I thought that picture of the wedding party had been on for a long time lol.

• Like Like x 1
  25. 390001

390001 Well-Known Member

i hope i am not in the list of "pillocks" lol

26. cscarpenter

cscarpenter Well-Known Member

You are only in the list of "maybe pillocks" so you can relax, LOL
    Just for clarification I am also on the same list. :D

• Like Like x 1
  27. 390001

390001 Well-Known Member

lol

28. DTG Alex

DTG Alex Community Manager Staff Member

Pirating games is extremely damaging on development teams and everyone involved in the game dev process. It will not be tolerated or discussed in these forums.

• Like Like x 6
  29. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

I believe what was believed (possibly concerned) was that the developers who modelled the 700 (Master Key?) sold an incomplete version to DTG for them to finish, but also gave AP access to allow them to make their EP which was released very shortly after the DTG pack - so close that it cannot have been developed normally.
    jamesthepershing I can't remember everything, do you remember more?

• Like Like x 1
  30. 390001

390001 Well-Known Member

that does make sense tbf

31. jamesthepershing

jamesthepershing Active Member

No lol :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  32. DROGE

DROGE Active Member

OT, I'm sorry, but I am so sick of seeing that 'shopped wedding pic whenever I load TSC! No offence if the "stars" are anyone in this forum but surely a wedding is a personal affair. Why we'd want to see a stranger's special day for weeks on end is beyond me.

33. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be better to start a new thread rather than using this one to air your anger?

I am amazed what minor things people get irritated by!

34. hayward.john48

hayward.john48 Well-Known Member

I heard the cameraman say “I said I wanted to photo the 52 not that I wanted 52 photos of you”.

35. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

Nothing 'shopped. Original assets. Was the winner of the screenshot contest. Like every week. Live with it. Or play offline.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2022
    • Like Like x 1