Discord Community Behavior!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Wieczorek, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Wieczorek

Wieczorek Active Member

This discord community behavior is sad.More people knows all bitter and are aggressiv.I wrote in German.Besonders schlimm sind Benutzer yellowcliffisch,br422,Laika and others.Die halten mich für Spammer und haben kein Verständnis.Sie wissen alles besser obwohl ich vermute,dass Teenager sind und können sich nicht benehmen.Ich bin fast 50 Jahre alt und lasse mich nicht so behandeln.Ab heute schreibe ich nicht mehr auf Discord.Ich weiss ein Mitglied diesen Forum Antony Pecoraro hat ähnliche Probleme.Discord Benutzer sind schlimmer als 3 jährige Kinder.Wenn jemand will kann sich diesentext auf englisch übersetzen.LG Waldi

• Like Like x 2
  2. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Which discord community ? Welcome to the internet where not everyone is kind like in real life. I’m not gonna lie I didn’t understand what you said in German as we speak English here which is understandable by many. Anyway personally I’m not arsed anymore if I’m bothered by someone I’ll let him know until I’ll get ban and move on because if you care so much about people being mean you’ll be crazy

• Like Like x 6
  3. Wieczorek

Wieczorek Active Member

I am not crazy.I can thinking.People on Discord have not brain.This people thinking i make Spam( i am not spammer).This pepole haven't Respekt.I'm 50 years old and more of disord user not mature and have bad character. Discord community is toxic!!People from Discord don't know what i am man.I good man and we can all understanding with respekt.On Discord is Mobbing young people( i guess) make Mobbing und knows all better, you can't speak what you mean.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  4. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

This is discord in general I’m not surprised and it doesn’t matter that you’re 50 you’ll still treated like an imbecile because for a lot of people speaking behind a screen make them feel tough but they’re not. Many social networks are toxic on their ways the only advice I can give you is to not give them the attention they need and move on. I was in a discord of train sim world and I had to quit because I was harassed by some members on private message questioning me about where I work exactly etc ( railfan can be jerks sometimes ) so I just left the server

• Like Like x 4
  5. Wieczorek

Wieczorek Active Member

6. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

7. Wieczorek

Wieczorek Active Member

Thank you for answer!Where you come from? I'm from Poland.I live in Germany- 19 year long.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DrTrenchcoat

DrTrenchcoat Well-Known Member

Maybe stop spamming sentence fragments then?

• Like Like x 5
  9. laika

laika New Member

Considering I've only spoken to you once in the server (in which I said something nice) I don't think it's right to just call out random people you don't know.

• Like Like x 6
  10. Diamondderp

Diamondderp Guest

What is happening lol, this is not even a forum about Discord...

• Like Like x 3
  11. AmbyyRose

AmbyyRose Member

Not sure why you are complaining about discord, I have read your text in German and I can understand the frustration with people like that and others who have a slight issue with speaking in a native language that they cannot understand. Unfortunately, that is the internet especially discord, an app known for being extremely toxic and at times very disturbing. The best thing you can do is not give them the attention they want or not be in that server at all. As to the language issue, best you can do is join a German speaking server, if not then you can try Google translating or improving on speaking English just like i have done, it is somewhat difficult and it took me a year to get writing like this but it was a huge benefit for speaking to people. it is unfortunate but that is realistically the only advice I can give you.

Viel Glück und Viel Spaß.

12. Yorkshirelad

Yorkshirelad Active Member

The train sim community discord is a hotbed of toxicity, and DTG bashes, stay well away

• Like Like x 2
  13. Mr heff

Mr heff Well-Known Member

Discord is questionable...

• Like Like x 3
  14. doublefine7

doublefine7 Well-Known Member

Repeatedly spamming stuff like "Next roadmap comming next week" and "TSW 3 confirmed" etc. doesnt really help people appreciating your behavior. You should try thinking about your own behavior before you start namecalling people. Namecalling is toxic and that is what you are doing here rn. You are not better than the people you call out here.

• Like Like x 11
  15. matinakbary

matinakbary Well-Known Member

Tbh, this discord server is one of the least toxic i've ever been. Most people are very helpful if you have questions, the chat's really funny, especially during the Roadmap livestreams and it's orderly moderated.

• Like Like x 7
  16. SprattyHeath

SprattyHeath Well-Known Member

Calling the server toxic is one thing, but namecalling is another.

From what I saw you were just spamposting about TSW3 & Roadmaps of which none were confirmed and were just speculations. Before you start calling servers "toxic" and calling people out for abiding the rules perhaps you should judge your own attitude towards others first.

• Like Like x 10
  17. Mikey_9835

Mikey_9835 Well-Known Member

From my personal experience the TSC Discord server is waaaay less toxic than these forums.

• Like Like x 10
  18. KrisKol

KrisKol Active Member

Exactly Right.

19. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

Did you really have to necro a 1+ year old topic to say that?

20. Folup1372#8582

Folup1372#8582 Well-Known Member

fR

21. Folup1372#8582

Folup1372#8582 Well-Known Member

Bro i couldn't agree more, i got banned from jus cos of Pings.... PINGS Like who cares? I thought we were here to talk about tsw not some boring discord feature and instead of them to actually do something and use the suppress feature the start whining like children, and that acts so blunt bout class 700's, jus toxcity altogether, at least your server actually accommodates pings and is calm and relaxing... and that actually accommodates And appreciates all types of trains and routes that DTG Make Jason :):):)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2023
  22. KrisKol

KrisKol Active Member

That lot aint much better. Especially on Facebook.

23. KrisKol

KrisKol Active Member

[EDIT - Jan - Antagonistic]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2023
  24. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Not a clue what I've missed here - feel free to send me a DM.