Yet Another Tsw3 Leak

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by MrSouthernDriver, Jul 29, 2022.

1. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Ok then but how about a 9th generation console owners TSW 3 can run on them without or little issues

2. owenroser19

owenroser19 Well-Known Member

Tsw is terribly optimised so if it ever looked somewhat decent the performance would be terrible, even on gen 9

• Like Like x 3
  3. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say those are little issues.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
  4. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Just being Devil’s advocate here, but can’t help wondering why we are having such an in depth discussion of the various consoles and console versions of the game… in the (mighty) PC section! :D:D

• Like Like x 6
  5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Because the PC section is also the cross-platform section of the forum to some degree. It’s also a fun place to hang out for the kids, like visiting your grandad, and him telling you about his different way of life and how the olden days were better, when if something was broken you fixed it yourself and how the old versions of stuff were better than the modern plastic things they have nowadays. “Eee son, when I were a lad, if a fence was missin’ in TSC, you would just build one yerself in t’editor. Can’t do that with this vacuum sealed TSW stuff.” and you tell him about the wonders of a console controller and chicken nuggets, while he eats a plate of tripe.

• Like Like x 10
  6. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Oh yes I get that, another reason why we need a General Discussion area for issues applicable to all platforms the game runs on.

• Like Like x 5
  7. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

I hang out here purely to know what it feels like to be part of an elite master race that critiques everything and frowns upon all but the best potatoes. :D

• Like Like x 4
  8. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

The first part of this is definitely true, but in regards to the second part, nanite and lumen are new features in UE5 that specifically help with lighting and textures, so I think it is of interest, and no, not because of that station demo. Because of these new features.

• Like Like x 2
  9. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Only the best Potatoes qualify for Smiths Crisps.... you know that!

Hentis :)

• Like Like x 4
  10. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

Could use the Suggestions forum for that, just like DTG is doing for all the cross-platform non-suggestion general discussion.

Hey, even if someone reported the topic to the forum mods, they wouldn't know where to move the topic to.

I mentioned the desire for a cross-platform General Discussion forums a few times, I'm confident DTG intentionally chooses to ignore the suggestion.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

Some of us called for this last year to no avail. The TSC forum has such a sub-forum, but that's because they, of course, don't have console sub-forums. So our PC forum has become, effectively, a general discussion area, a hang-out.. Personally, I have no problem posting on any of the TSW sub-forums, PC, PS or X-Box. It's the subject matter that informs me.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Tank621

Tank621 Well-Known Member

I barely ever realise which section I'm even in, I just click 'New Posts' whenever I'm on here and click on whatever looks interesting

• Like Like x 2
  13. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Me too. That’s why if they ever do make a general discussion forum they should not call it ‘General Discussion’ as that is already a sub forum name in the TSC section and we don’t want to be clicking on those posts thinking they are for TSW when using the ‘New Posts’ feature. It must have a different name such as ‘General TSW Discussion’ or something natty like that.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Calidore266

Calidore266 Well-Known Member

Me three. What would be nice is if "New Posts" only brought up posts in and below the forum branch you're currently sitting in when you click it, e.g. new TSW2 posts only, no TSC or fishing.

• Like Like x 2
  15. dhekelian

dhekelian Well-Known Member

The first rule of the 'elite master race' is that you do speak about the 'elite master race'................

• Like Like x 2
  16. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

The main problem with having a general discussion, discourse, parley sub-forum whatever is that it will become a magnet for just about every subject at the expense of the platform sub-forums, which may wither away. Why, for instance, would you post on the platform forums if there was a place for general discussion which, no doubt, will attract the vast majority of readers and posters as he PC forum does now?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  17. highland beastie

highland beastie Well-Known Member

The platform specific sub forums would definitely become smaller, but they would still have a place, for things such as sales, mods and platform specific issues, among other things.

18. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

How do you know if someone is a PC gamer? Don't worry, they'll tell you ;)

• Like Like x 5
  19. IsambardKingdomBrunel

IsambardKingdomBrunel Well-Known Member

I am a PC gamer, next question.

• Like Like x 2
  20. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

No further questions as point was proven.

21. IsambardKingdomBrunel

No point was proven. I made a facetious post and you fell for it.

• Like Like x 1
  22. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

Fortunately I knew it wasn't to be taken seriously, my dry response on the other hand, prompted you to bite back ;)

23. IsambardKingdomBrunel

Aye aye, another pig goes by the window.

• Like Like x 1
  24. meee

meee Member

Do you know who this was posted by?

25. knightlyf#7045

knightlyf#7045 New Member

I think this is litreally something random going on. And now it is already on release. They possibly leaked it on purpose for a new game and planned to do this in public. There is literally something wrong with Dovetail and well possibly we might see this on the new menu. I am happy that they implemented the Creators Clubs by default instead of just making this optional. And I think this is only available for Dovetail Live users only :)