Nyc Subway

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by glob4l_dee, Aug 3, 2022.

1. glob4l_dee

glob4l_dee New Member

Okay, so about the NYC subway I'd suggest make the IRT division first, why I state this is due to the fact that if you have the following routes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 more players would buy and purchase the game, and not only that but also a lot of people feel like the game is getting dryer. And I'm suggesting make the IRT division which I know maybe you guys may not want the game to have the IRT division but it's worth a shot since many people want it so yeah and also best thing to do add those lines and add the R142, R142A, R188, R62A, and R62 since those are the trains the IRT uses and also add the redbird because the Redbird is a legendary train that ran on the IRT lines. So, you guys don't have to but I'm suggesting please do this and I know it could take a while but do a line at a time.

The 1 is a IRT line that runs on 7th Avenue with the 2, and 3 lines which it starts from South Ferry, which is located in Manhattan and ends at Van Courtlandt Park 242nd Street in the Bronx which it is 14.7 Kilometers and has 38 stations, which it is local for most of the line, Which the 1 uses R62As mainly.

Now for the 2, the 2 is a IRT route that runs along Eastern Parkway and is Local on it, and also runs on Nostrand Avenue which it's last stop is Brooklyn College- Flatbush Avenue, and it's located in Brooklyn, the 2 runs express in Manhattan and also is a Late Night Local on 7th Avenue, which it ends also at Wakefield 241st St in the Bronx which the 2 has in total 52 stops for Daytime service, and 61 stops for Local service, which sometimes the 2 ends and terminates at New Lots Avenue and starts service at New Lots Avenue, the 2 uses R142s and on G.Os for instance when service is cut from 96th Street to 135th Street it uses R62As, R62s, and R142s. The 2 mostly is express on the 7th Avenue Line and is Local in the Bronx. On some G.Os 2 Trains terminate at South Ferry, the 2 is 8.5 Miles in general.

The 3 is also another subway route that runs on the 7th Avenue Line as a Express and Eastern Parkway Local which the 3 is a shuttle from Harlem 148th Street to Times Square 42nd St in Manhattan during late nights, it uses R62s only and on G.Os R62As and on rare occasions R142s, it has overall 39 stations.

The 4 is a IRT line that starts from Crown Heights Utica Avenue, In Brooklyn and ends at Woodlawn, during some G.Os the 4 goes to New Lots Avenue or 3rd Avenue 138th Street in the Bronx on the 6 Line, the 4 is express on Eastern Parkway and Express on Lexington Avenue and Local in the Bronx and sometimes express, Late Nights in Manhattan and Brooklyn the 4 is fully local due to the 3 not running in Brooklyn most late nights, the 4 uses R142s, R142As and formerly used Redbirds and R62s which on one rare occasion it used R62As due to a G.O.

The 5 is also a line that runs on Lexington Avenue which it is express for most of it and also is Local/ Express in the Bronx, on rare G.Os the 5 is local in Brooklyn for Weekends when the 2 doesn't run in Brooklyn, and the 5 only runs on Weekdays in Brooklyn while on Weekends it runs between Bowling Green and Dyre Avenue, it starts from Brooklyn-College Flatbush Avenue and ends at Dyre Avenue, Late Nights the 5 is a shuttle between Dyre Avenue and East 180th Street. It uses R142s and on G.Os for instance from Bowling Green to 149th St it uses R142As and some Jerome Set R142s.

The 6 is a IRT line that is apart of Lexington Avenue and has 2 services, Express service in the Bronx and Local service, Some 6 Trains end at Parkchester while the express 6 trains end at Pelham Bay Park, which mostly most 6 trains go to Parkchester and they are Local on Lexington Avenue, Some 6 trains are Express on Westchester Avenue, and some are Local. The 6 uses R62As ONLY,

Last but not least the 7 line, the 7 is a line that runs from Main Street in Flushing Queens, to 34th Street Hudson Yards in Manhattan, the Line serves neighborhoods like Jackson Heights and Long Island City, it operates 11 car R188s only and used to operate R62As and Redbirds which is a good thing the 7 has the Super Express, and Express, and Local. The length for the cars on the 1,2,3,4,5,6 is 10 cars so 10 cars for the R142, R142A, R62A and the cars for the 7 is 11 car R188s

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  2. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

To make it easy do the Lexington Ave Line Unique feature is the Stacked Tunnel from 42nd to 96th & 116th-125th. For Stations 59th st and 51st St, The express tunnels are either below the E train Queens Blvd N R & W trains BMT Broadway F & Q trains 63rd st line.

3. glob4l_dee

glob4l_dee New Member

And also, I'd suggest do Lexington first which can have the 4 and 5 extended to the Bronx, and Brooklyn and the 6 to the Bronx.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  4. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

You will have to explain more about the irt division such as where to where, length, etc. I know nothing about it. Also

Another thing to note is that creating this route wouldn't necessarily increase revenue. If the quality is poor and has many issues like some of the routes that have come out for tsw, not a lot of people would buy it. Since it's the ny subway, it would also need to be very busy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. glob4l_dee

glob4l_dee New Member

I just finished editing

• Like Like x 1
  6. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

I would recommend separating it into a different paragraph for each line so it doesn't look messy. Looks better with the additional info

• Like Like x 1
  7. glob4l_dee

glob4l_dee New Member

Just did

8. glob4l_dee

glob4l_dee New Member

and Dovetail, if you see this take this into consideration, a lot of people want the NYC IRT lines so please

9. paintbrushguy

paintbrushguy Well-Known Member

DTG would only make one line, and the argument of ‘they’d make money’ is invalid because of they made any route to good quality it’d get decent sales.

10. glob4l_dee

glob4l_dee New Member

I just edited that part my bad

11. jack travers

jack travers Well-Known Member

[Removed - Alex - Inappropriate Content]

12. glob4l_dee

glob4l_dee New Member

[Removed - Alex - Inappropriate content]