Öbb 4746 Cityjet Emu Add-on!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by steamylocoman, Aug 4, 2022.

1. steamylocoman

steamylocoman Well-Known Member

Thought about buying this but when I saw only 3 scenarios and Standard and Pro it feels pretty useless for 20 Euro even that I like the Inselbahn!
    And I do not think that ÖBB drive that far north in Germany.

2. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

3. Rybnicki

Rybnicki Well-Known Member

OK but how is it different to the other two CityJets already out, one of which is also Skyhook?

4. IronBladder

IronBladder Well-Known Member

This one is the suburban/commuter version with more doors. It directly competes with RSSLO's version, which isn't available on Steam.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Rybnicki

Rybnicki Well-Known Member

Ah right, thanks. Yes, also if I'm honest the Slovenian version is a bit shonky, as with a few of their products, so it does make sense Skyhook weren't intimidated by the direct competition.

6. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

Be assured this is solid Skyhook quality and offers interesting cruise control, either as a limiter (enabled by using the touchscreen) or as an AFB style (just throttle to zero and it'll keep current speed). Scenarios are standard (well that's fine as career mode introduced way too much problems only resulting in players being frustrated and concentrating on score rather than train operation.)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  7. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

I steer clear of Skyhook locos because they use Light Flares on their locos and the modelling is not that good.
    Skyhook & RWA 1144.jpg
    Both these locos - Skyhook on the left and RWA on the right have their headlights on.

8. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

You mean the ones for OBB SFS Wien Linz Salzburg Westbahn Cityjet trips. RSSLO version is the one for Steiermark and Karnten (used the German Wikipedia for this) which is easy to reach from Slovenia.