Sand Patch Ps5 Need Some Pointers.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by extacyfreak, Aug 8, 2022.

1. extacyfreak

extacyfreak New Member

Hello.
    Im playing on ps5. I started with sand patch and played a bunch. So now i know how those three trains work. Not to speed and to stop, so i can get more AP points for the gold medal. But im running these services and im like missing 100 points from gold. How do i earn those missing points? Im not speeding and i stop at markers.
    Like one service called cumberland switchback. Its like a 10 minute mission. I need 900 something points and i get 810. Like why. What am i doing wrong

2. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

If getting the gold is that important for you, when in a yard on sand patch grade, just drive about a bit before finishing the job. I reckon 90AP will be about 1,000yds of extra driving, shouldn’t take more than a few minutes

3. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Simple question, quick and dirty answer: you rely on DTG that all services are meant to achieve a gold medal. They are not!

4. Calidore266

Calidore266 Well-Known Member

OTE="extacyfreak, post: 515191, member: 36768"]Hello.
    Im playing on ps5. I started with sand patch and played a bunch. So now i know how those three trains work. Not to speed and to stop, so i can get more AP points for the gold medal. But im running these services and im like missing 100 points from gold. How do i earn those missing points? Im not speeding and i stop at markers.
    Like one service called cumberland switchback. Its like a 10 minute mission. I need 900 something points and i get 810. Like why. What am i doing wrong[/QUOTE]

You're doing nothing wrong. Some of the shorter services don't actually accumulate enough points for gold without extra credit driving.