Tsw4 The Path Ahead!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Skyz2020, Aug 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyz2020

Skyz2020 Well-Known Member

A slightly tongue in cheek post here...

Anyone feeling a bit ... Well you know underwhelmed with TSW3 before it's even released.

Seems like TSW2 just became a bit for want of a better expression bloaty and the solution is to say "well move on here is a bit of dynamic weather and a u.k route extension.. thats £40 pounds please... whats that you want to know if your current game with £100s of pounds of half finished dlc will be given pres crew attention.... come now me dear fellow buy the tsw3... it may or may not solve everything... nothing to see here... hic"

Posted my TSW4 wishlist in the PC forum to see if anyone else feels the same, albeit under the slightly snipy title of "TSW4 speculation".

Aaa maybe I'm wrong ... just feels off.. somehow

2. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

Yeah...i feel you...and of course Tsw 2 Will be ditched as fast as Tsw 2020 was...and...fixes will be behind a paywall...just like its going to happen with Tsw3 when Tsw4 arrives in two years time or less...

3. ady.hewitt

ady.hewitt Member

I’m more concerned about , buy spirit of steam its broken but if you buy the next tow it might be fixed.

4. DANtheWALLY

DANtheWALLY Active Member

It's sad because for people who will have to wait to buy tsw3 until the price comes down we'll be within a year of tsw4 by then.
    Tsw3 would've really been impressive if it was fully rebuilt for UE5 and even more additional features plus routes included. That's when everyone would've been throwing their money at dovetail but they might find tsw3 sells worse than rush hour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.