Fishing Sim World Open Online Games???

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by MLT24, Sep 29, 2018.

1. MLT24

MLT24 Member

Why isn't there a list of rooms made to enter instead of random placement??? Makes no sense and horrible idea. Tried it once, will never randomly go into another online open room again. Broken as far as I am concerned.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jmk

Jmk New Member

yeah ive already made a thread about this as well, seems like a huge oversight.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

It would be better if you search for match, and it brings up a list of open lobbies with information on venue, match time, time of day. It would be cool if they gave us more options when creating a online match, like small fish count only or carp only match.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jmk

Jmk New Member

Also suggested being able to queue up 20 minute games for online tournaments. the online weekly leaderboard is single player in my eyes.

5. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

Yeh, Id like to be able to join at, say lake Johnson or Boulder only.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MLT24

MLT24 Member

All great ideas and I would have thought it would have been in this game! Hopefully they are reading this thread and someone will come on here and let us know they are planning to add these features.

7. MLT24

MLT24 Member

How do you do get this trophy?

Boast And Gloat
    Won 25 multiplayer sessions

Just make a private room, put a timer on it and play with friends? Cause if they are talking about the Online weekly tourneys, no way in hell i will ever win 1.

8. SPACE ODDITY

Boat And Gloat trophy is broke/buggy. On Xbox One I have 12 out of 25 achievements unlocked, when I should have 22 out 25 achievements.

9. MLT24

MLT24 Member

So I tried Open Online Room again just to try and find a room that had a clock - time set on it. Every room I went into never showed a clock, I tried at least 8 rooms. How are we to get this trophy, Boast And Gloat - Won 25 multiplayer sessions, if no room has a timer?

10. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

Will probably have to do some second profile crap joining in session or make a post for day time you want to start with info on session you host and run it off and on till you get achievrment

11. SPACE ODDITY

I unlocked Boast and Gloat yesterday. Its really easy to get, but takes a few hours, I guess around 4 to 5 hours. You don't need other gamers or a 2nd profile, so you can do this on your own. What I did is host a match on Waldsee with a 10 minute timer, and I made sure to catch at least one fish. Just about every match I completed, no one joined the match, so I always won. If someone does happened to join, finish the match and then leave and recreat a new lobby. Also match sure to stick timer on 10 minutes after each match finishes, the timer for some reason always resets to default.

12. MLT24

MLT24 Member

Awesome thx