Listen To The Community

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lil jj, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Lil jj

Lil jj Well-Known Member

LOADS OF PEOPLE HAVE SUGGESTED THE ECML AND WCML FOR TSW3, BUT A ROUTE EXTENSION ON SOUTHEASTERN HIGH SPEED INSTEAD. Listen to the tsw community please, I've seen more ecml and wcml route suggestions than sehs extensions.
    edit: Ok, maybe we should just give it a go and give feedback after playing it, the ICE 1 was suggested tbf

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 7
  2. AirbourneAlex

AirbourneAlex Well-Known Member

They probably want to, but they don't seem to have enough people trained up to build new rolling stock. WCML or ECML would require multiple pieces of new stock to adequately represent a timetable.

It could also be that because Spirit of Steam took a lot of resources and time, the next UK route had to be a compromise and receive no new stock (well at least we have a new wagon...)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Lil jj

Lil jj Well-Known Member

let's be honest, dtg have worked tireless days and months to make 80+ mile routes and gave people the ICE 1 which was suggested. Some people in the stream were spamming 'L' but I think we should appreciate what they have done. Absolutely fantastic work dtg (not sarcasm at all) you gave us giant routes and high speed!:D Ignore the haters, the whole team deserves respect for what has been created.

Thank you for your amazing work.
    Fair enough.

• Like Like x 4
  4. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

I think people were annoyed because it was SEHS. I think if they extended something like GWE maybe to Oxford and Basingstoke people would be more satisfied

• Like Like x 2
  5. lachlan smith

lachlan smith Active Member

will they ever have a longer route like the Harlem line from Grand Central up to Southeast