Euro Fishing Fish On Land Again Come On!!!!!

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Ilikefish, May 4, 2017.

1. Ilikefish

Ilikefish Member

just fought a catfish AGAIN on Spanish lake for 25 mins!!!!!!! Goes into the cliff and I lower rod tension to about 10 bit it STILL snaps my line. I know people moan about it a lot but it's starting to become a real joke!!! Keep saying there will be a patch but STILL no sign of it! I don't even know why I bother anymore I have lost to many boss fish now it's borderline unplayable!! I know I'm not the only one who thinks this either! :mad::mad:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Small team = long wait. I would give it a month. In mean time go for the smaller fish.

3. timo

timo New Member

i have just got this game and wish i had of waited till all the bugs had been fixed. does any 1 else have an issue with the bite alarms? mine wont make a sound at all when i have a take. which means i have to keep it on the rod selection bit just so i know i have a take

4. NewfieDrool

NewfieDrool New Member

What is your setup?
    I've the Sony gold headphones and the Lucidsound LS40 headphones.
    The bite alarm sounds with the Ls40 which is an optical setup will only come through the PS4 controller so you need to make sure in the settings sound is able to be heard from the controller.
    On the Sony golds which are USB all sounds are played through the headphones.

5. durden83

durden83 New Member

Same. I didnt played this game in a week or so cause it pisses me off.

6. Master110

Master110 Active Member

You..... hold PS button sound/devices then output to headphone = chat audiio,. change that to all audio and all sound comes thought the headset.

Plug any headphones into the slot if its not for chatting. 99% of people mute everyone anyway.

7. Trevor James

Trevor James New Member

When is this update due im getting really fed up now, i was on bravo lake fish took me well over 100yrds get it down to 17yrds for it to snap power wasnt full drag was 30 fish decides to go on land boom snapped ive lost so many boss fish this way its unbelievable

8. Rustystork

Rustystork Member

I have Stop playing the Game because this Bug is so frustrating, i go to the Bravo lake to Catch big fish but i know its Impossible this is so much Bullshit i mean thats like you Play a shooter Game and you know you cant Shoot, Dovetail Please tell as something how hard Can it be to fix that the line cant Snap when the fish Swims on Land?

9. Master110

Master110 Active Member

It took them forever to fix it on xbox, even then its only a part fix. Its a huge task to fix because each fish has its own AI path for each part of the lake.

Only thing you can do is tap the reel button while its on land. Sort of tap release tap release so you don't fill the bar up.

10. Abou-Abed

Abou-Abed New Member

frustrating isn't it I've lost like 35 boss fish there I believe most of them catfish higher then 40 kg. fish going to land

11. Errol1967

Errol1967 New Member

Same here, im new to the game and lost many boss fish, because they were swimming on land. Also I had some crashes during playing online with friends and on solo play. If I knew this before, I defo didnt buy this game. Dont get me wrong...this game looks beautifull and have huge potential, but it isnt finished and feel a little ripped of. I play on the PS4.

12. NewfieDrool

NewfieDrool New Member

I'm always in a party, I can't remember when I last played anything alone. I did try all audio but it kills the volume completely. The LS40 has it's problems, could do with some user profiles that can be adjusted like other gaming sets.