Question About Sehs On Tsw3

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by stevenwalker1985, Aug 11, 2022.

1. stevenwalker1985

stevenwalker1985 Well-Known Member

On release day of tsw3. Am only looking for the extended sehs not interested in the us or german routes.

Am i able to just purchase the uk route only??

Cheers

2. Trainiac

Trainiac Well-Known Member

The uk starter pack is £29.99 for SEHS and training centre

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Unfortunately they haven't given a method of getting the core game only.
    I am not interested in DE or US routes and there's no "new UK content" that isn't just an update on something I already own.
    It does mean I won't be getting anything but the most basic package for the least cost on the 6th rather than pre-ordering (which would be my principal choice otherwise)

• Like Like x 3
  4. djcwey

djcwey Well-Known Member

As this has been posted in the Xbox domain it is worth pointing out that the TSW3 Standard Edition will be available on Day One Release in Game Pass. If you already own SEHS and/or SoS they will be available as a FREE upgrade with any TSW3 'purchase'. I therefore assume Xbox players who have Game Pass with be able to benefit from the same privileges?

5. djcwey

djcwey Well-Known Member

I am the same. And won't be purchasing TSW3 based upon it's current pricing point.

I have various US and German routes (which were included in bundles etc.) but I rarely play them IF at all. And I couldn't but despair when I heard Matt P in the Livestream describe the rotational for route selection - "This was a much loved route on Train Simulator and WE wanted to bring it to TSW..." Fine IF you HAVE a "tried and rested" formula don't fail on expectations... But we had it before with SPG and other routes. It just seems that DTG lack imagination sometimes?

6. ARuscoe

I think they're in a tough place on that one
    People HAVE been asking for the addition of Ebbsfleet to Ashford and they HAVE been asking for more high speed long routes so they've done what people have been asking for
    I'm not one of those people, but there have been many calls for both extensions and higher speed longer runs and DTG have delivered on that in this TSW3 update. If anything they could have tagged it "Faster, higher, longer" if that didn't sound euphemistic

• Like Like x 2
  7. Dath Vater 208

Dath Vater 208 Active Member

That would be great. If "core only" was free that could be a way to update for older players. If you're new you can't use it, because you don't have routes and take your storage. (I know there is training center with Class 66, but that one could behave like demo.

8. ARuscoe

I was thinking more "charge 10 or 15 for it"

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dath Vater 208

Dath Vater 208 Active Member

Even this, but if only there was free or very cheap way to update only core...

10. ARuscoe

That's what I said... £10 or £15 for ONLY THE CORE

• Like Like x 1
  11. WVUadam

WVUadam Well-Known Member

Yes and I shall be downloading it through gamepass. Then when it's cheap in the sale I will buy a copy.