Will We Pc Gamers Still Be Able To Pre Order Tsw 3 On Pc On August 29th?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by German_Train_Fan, Aug 14, 2022.

1. German_Train_Fan

German_Train_Fan New Member

So i was wondering if i can still pre-order Train Sim World 3 on the 29th of august or something like that because i still want to take my time thinking about weather i want it or dont want it and i would be happy if someone could tell me the answer to my question.

2. hibiki

hibiki Well-Known Member

It says you can on Steam. The 10% off offer on the Delux edition is running until the 6th September.

3. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

The only versions which can’t be preordered are the single route “Starter” versions. However the only version with a discount (at present) is the Deluxe version.

4. davidh0501

davidh0501 Well-Known Member

Love the "Resolution of it's issues"!

Off to sharpen my pitchfork, as I assume this will delay release by several years...

5. German_Train_Fan

So does that mean I can still pre order even the standard edition until 6th of september?

6. German_Train_Fan

I dont think so to be honest because the bit of gameplay they showed us in their 11th august roadmap looked like the game was more than half way done so a delay could still be possible, but in my opinion if there would be a delay then it would probably be for 1-2 months or even 3.