No Sheerness Branch Line For Updated Tsw3 Sehs?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Der Uni, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Der Uni

Der Uni Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,

Iam wrong or i missed the Info that the Sheerness Branch Line is not represented in the SEHS for TSW3?
    I mean, i was pi**ed of that this Branch Line was not build for TSW2 but they "rebuild" and extended the Route for TSW3 and repeat to not build the Sheerness Branch Line?

2. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

It was either that or to Dartford from what i have read

3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

No, the limited service four station line with even less to do since all industry on "the island" shut down isn't in the game.
    They decided to add 7 miles of line with varied services including freight (something you don't get on the CML or Sheerness line)

Unfortunately the Sheerness branch is literally a two way yawnfest shuttle except for the two services a day to and from Victoria. The only interesting bit would be the bridge lifting, if they included that

• Like Like x 3
  4. Der Uni

Der Uni Well-Known Member

Thanks to you for your Replies. Yes i know that the Sheeness Branch is not a high Commuter Route (i mean the Line have the Least used Station in UK i think - Swale), but in my opinion it feels "uncomplete" without it an i think this Line has a massive Eye Catching Environment.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

True, it's literally two stops in Sittingbourne and two on the Island, including Sheerness
    Nope, that's the least used in Kent. There are many others with less (Such as Berney Arms which had something like 13 passengers a YEAR
    You're entitled to your opinion, but I live less than 20 minutes from Sittingbourne and the scenery is flat and featureless, with only the two Rivers to give it something...

• Like Like x 1
  6. davidh0501

davidh0501 Well-Known Member

Agree.
    I've only once visited Sheerness and have no wish to see the dreariness portrayed in game...

• Like Like x 1
  7. uvm0902

uvm0902 Well-Known Member

My expectation is that in the future we may get extensions to London Victoria, Sherness, Dover and Ramsgate. And ideally from Ashford to the Eurotunnel.

If this happens, it will be a finished masterpiece.

8. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I suspect that will only come with yet another new version of the game. There's no indication that they've actually figured out how to logistically implement route extensions within the same game, yet. This SEHS "extension" is a route replacement in a new title.

• Like Like x 2
  9. davidh0501

davidh0501 Well-Known Member

Extending Ashford to Ramsgate, Margate and back to Faversham, would give the whole St. Pancras loop.
    Something to dream about.

10. joseph.gov.uk

joseph.gov.uk Member

The Sheerness branch would've been fun to drive relatively quick services and at each end walk to the other cab and drive back down again.

11. SJA

SJA Active Member

The Sheerness Branch does have some scenic quirks and is interesting in a visual respect, although I'm glad that someone has managed to get Dartford into a sim, somehow :)