Suggestions Tsw3

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by leyz97, Aug 10, 2022.

1. leyz97

leyz97 New Member

Well, the announcement for TSW3 came very suddenly yesterday and has certainly disappointed one or the other, where he has seen the new features.
    Accordingly, the feedback in the YouTube livestream chat as well as on Twitter was mainly very negative.

The new features may be nice, and have certainly taken a lot of time and work, but it's about much more - namely the content.

From my personal point of view, which probably also shares the view of some others, the following features are missing;

1 - A real tool to create scenarios, where you can use all tracks and say what happens when an AI train reaches point XY.
    2 - The creation of own real timetables, which can for example also provide over which tracks you drive,... + that you can provide in TSW own created timetables for route / DLC XY also in the creators club for download.
    3 (secondary in my opinion) - The creation and compilation of own train formations.
    4 - A multiplayer. Of course, this is difficult to implement, because you also have to consider many scenarios ... but to publicly say that the planning of a multiplayer takes place would also be a tempting buying argument.

This sounds like very high demands ... But you should never forget how much money many people have put into TSW2 and would possibly put into TSW3 if they are convinced of it.

• Like Like x 4
  2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

1. scenario planner 2.0 is in the works, just not a principal focus (so not on the roadmap). They've said this a few times on roadmap streams
    2. hopefully they allow for integration with existing timetable so you don't have to create EVERYTHING from scratch. I posted a day or so back about putting in "slots" into timetable mode to allow players to drop in anything they like (like a railtour or engineering train etc)
    3. Consist manager should be part of SP2.0 in my opinion as well
    4. Multiplayer is not part of any gaming experience for me. Too many idiots

3. DANtheWALLY

DANtheWALLY Active Member

Well they did say they were planning on doing multiplayer so hopefully we get it in the next couple of years.

4. moofeen#2182

moofeen#2182 Active Member

That’s a no from me dawg

• Like Like x 1