Training Center Should Have A Lounge So We Could Read Suggestions Or Post Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Louie, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Louie

Louie Well-Known Member

Because the training center will be walk-through I feel that would be a great spot to put a lounge and allow us to post or review suggestions and much more it would make making suggestions more convenient and more fun Not only that I feel like it would be a great spot to relax and take a load off if you guys agree with my suggestion please like or comment thanks for reading have a great day/night

2. Trainiac

Trainiac Well-Known Member

Have a suggestions forum type-thing in the training centre? How would that work? (if that's what you mean)

3. Louie

Louie Well-Known Member

What I mean is they’ll be in a couch area where you could sit down and turn on the TV and on the TV you’ll be able to see the dovetail forum page they’re allowing you to make suggestions or review suggestions basically what we’re doing right now but in the game making it much easier for us and if you’re wondering about the login stuff we already logged in When we start the game so security would be fine and I will make everything more convenient for us

4. jack travers

jack travers Well-Known Member

Or just use the normal dovetail forums

5. Louie

Louie Well-Known Member

It’s a suggestion

6. ctsl railfan

ctsl railfan Active Member

i like the idea! haha