Tsw 3 Disappointment Or Wow?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by antony.henley, Aug 11, 2022.

1. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

So I watched the announcement stream by JD and Matt on Tuesday, But my initial reaction was the same it was with TSW 2. When we Had Sand Patch Grade, Schnellfahrstrecke Köln Aachen and Bakerloo. It was like Oh for the Southeastern High Speed EXTENDED.
    Cajon Pass, Schnellfahrstrecke Kassel - Wurzburg I'm looking forward to, but my initial reaction for SEHE was not positive at all. My thoughts were you're joking right. Wheres the UK route? I got that disappointed feeling like I did with TSW 2020 because of two great routes and and underground route*. But listening to the gumph and details of the SEHSE, the extra mileage an extra Wagon type (surely Network Rail Yellow JNA Falcons would have done well here) all new Timetable, (was it Joe the fish that did the timetable?) signalling including approach control , its one I have to say i'm looking forward to. but in someway just a tad disappointed.

* Which I do like using

I'm kinda looking forward to the training center and to the point where hopefully we can walk round that and possibly climb in an out of the Units / locomotives. I was chatting to Adam a few months bag about saying it would be great to have the option to be able to have an area like a depot so we can have our locos to look at and climb in and out of Instead of having to go into a timetable or scenario. So hopefully we can walk round the depot area.

Now that route extensions are a thing perhaps and to be honest I think it would have to be a whole new route, but perhaps a Paddington - Oxford route set in about 2018 seeing as they can do longer routes, I know because of the huge upgrade in real life that the route will have to be rebuilt but it could be a doer as they say. As per the PS5 DLC Manager I really hope that's included at Launch and not soon after ( How long are we talking about soon after? ).

Disappointment at no Scenario planner 2 or Livery Creator 2. Hopefully we may see Version 2's at some point.
    Overall the thing has to work straight out of the box so to speak. Hopefully it will. Roll on September 2nd (for me at least).

Hentis

• Like Like x 6
  2. steveownzzz#6107

steveownzzz#6107 Well-Known Member

They’ve got me pretty hyped for a good train driving experience.
    There are some pretty strong indications that this will be one of their most immersive games- with the new sky, weather, the work they’ve put into how the ICE1 and Gevo are going to feel.

But for me, going into a brand new game with the save game and ps5 add ons still broken… has tempered my excitement a little bit.

Ultimately though I think it’s going to be a fun ride with some of the improved features.

• Like Like x 3
  3. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

Apart from not having the DLCs limit fix but it is close. I think that tsw3 will be a excellent addition to the tsw life

• Like Like x 1
  4. Luke8899

Luke8899 Well-Known Member

I don't always find TSW announcements 'wow', particularly anything core update-y, because by its nature the TSW format is incrementally improved over time rather than revolutionised within a single iteration so it's usually "oh good they are dealing with that" or "ah that's a nice addition".

That said, it was absolutely brilliant to see the BR 401 confirmed as coming to TSW, that alone is reason for me to buy it, it's a truly great train. The route will be interesting to see, level of detail etc, or how long an ordinary run takes, but perhaps most of all I am looking forward to see how the ICE 1 gets used in the scenario planner, hoping to download some cool scenarios.

Cajon Pass is a likely no for me, even for only 10 quid more than the German starter pack I can't see that I would play it enough. Although... I remain open to being swayed by previews.

SEHS was a surprise to me tbh, pleasantly, I definitely think the improvements will make a difference and improve it far beyond what we'd ever have gotten from the preservation crew, and another long stretch of HSR is fine by me. The new timetable sounds like a winner, it was already one of my most played routes, so having something busier and truer to life will be great.

Core updates look mostly cool, will be interested to see the nitty gritty of the UI, I always found it clunky in TSW2 but not as bad as some did. Now though it looks to be completely different I'll be keen to see if it actually makes getting into the game faster and easier.

Dynamic weather is a great addition, and new weather effects too, I am less sure about the volumetric clouds, I really like the updated skyboxes we have now, and if the volumetric clouds are naff or too repetitive I don't think the 'realistic volumes' will be worth it tbh.

Lighting didn't look like an amazing update from the pics, but again, it's difficult to capture how improvements like that will work on your own screen, and anything that reduces the unnecessarily harsh contrast would be good.

I am keen to see how the Training Centre pans out, I am absolutely excited for the separation of loco from route, especially if it means more loco DLC is possible. I will be glad to see the back of route introductions that is for sure, if everything instead gets taken care of in the training centre, and I hope they do a good job of safety system training, as it is tedious having to look up youtube videos or threads here for tips on what to do.

PS5 DLC manager doesn't worry me too much as they have at least indicated it is nearly done and coming soon, whether it comes after TSW3 isn't hugely problematic as it doesn't sound like any of the new content will benefit much from layers to begin with.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Looking forward to tsw3. 2 new routes and a extension to sehs plus dynamic weather, clouds etc.... updated sos.

Also looking forward to leaving tsw2 behind.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

I‘m still curious at this stage. We really haven’t seen anything yet, so I‘ll wait for some preview streams and then wait some more until one of the ambassadors whose opinions I generally respect does some streams and then I’ll decide.

At this stage :

SEH - Happy with this, it’s my most played UK route.

New German Route- Very happy especially the ICE 1.

The thing I actually want the most is the 64gb limit fixed on PS5.

There is still a lot more I want to know though. I‘ll almost certainly get the German starter pack as that will get me the SEH extension as well being as I already own it.

• Like Like x 2
  7. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

It's neither for me, It's a very solid "meh". It won't be a day one purchase for me as I remember the disastrous launches for TSW2 and Rush hour and both were day one purchases for me. So I'm hanging back and seeing what goes wrong.

• Like Like x 7
  8. Pipe

Pipe Well-Known Member

I have to say I´m observing all this frenzy with a bittersweet taste in my mouth. That´s why I wrote to DTG:

You´ll understand when I take this with a grain of salt. Seeing is believing!
    Your statement that "the summer hiatus will be used to concentrate on (TSW2) bug fixing" - in hindsight - didn´t go down very well, I have to admit.
    I can live with a few bugs here and there, but what the infamous SoS (sic!) patch did to the rest of the game, that is derailing trains flying all around the routes, is simply not acceptable. This patch broke a lot, including my trust in DTG, and - hell - I don´t even own SoS.
    I´ll give you the benefit of doubt. But before you don´t address the most notorious TSW2 bugs, you won´t see a penny more from me for TSW3.

• Like Like x 1
  9. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty happy and looking forward to TSW3. Can't wait to try the new German route and the ICE1. The extended SEHS should also be very good. Along with the London comuter, the TSW2 version of SEHS was my favorite UK route.
    The new US route will be a pass for me as I'm not into US freight.
    So I'll be buying the German Starter pack. Bit of a shame that doesn't come with the 4 day early release, but I'll survive.
    Also pretty curious to see how the new training centre thingy will play out. Looks good so far. I hope there will be detailed tutorials on signalling and safety systems. Dynamic weather is also a plus.
    The only negatives will be a very long download on release date as I'll have to re-download all my DLC again and I have a slow connection (+/- 20Mbps download). Only thing I hope DTG gets to work before launch is the game-progress carry-over. Not happy about having to start all over .... once again. I know there still working on it, but tbh, I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  10. antony.henley

I'm looking forward to number 3 but bugs and problems have to be sorted better than they were in TYSW 2.
    Here's hoping.

Hentis

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  11. xsaw2121

xsaw2121 Active Member

I am neither hyped nor disappointed I'm taking a wait and see approach for the fact that we are now two games into this franchise and neither game has been finished because I'm afraid that all the bugs from train some more of two are just going to carry over the train sim World 3 and never get addressed unfortunately that's what it seeming like but we'll see I mean Boston Sprinter is still broken with the red light bug that's just one example of many other bugs that are in the game that I hope don't get carried over

• Like Like x 3
  12. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

I'm completely dissapointed by TSW3, mainly because of one major reason.

It's a game, and if there is new version of the game being released, where the number standing by the title is being changed from "2" to "3" I do expect some major overall improvements against previous version. Here, I did expected at minimum it would be upgraded to UE5, so simply by the look at snapshots from TSW2 and TSW3 you would feel that you're dealing with new product, but DTG didn't even do that.

The new routes (including training center) are no matter to me, it could be released as another DLCs, besides it is something mandatory for any new game to contain some basic content.

And besides new routes what is there:
    • dynamic weather;
    • improved lighting;
    • volumetric 3D clouds;
    • passengers with umbrellas :D
    anything else?
    All of those features are just graphical improvements, quite important for better immersion, but not critical (at least not for me).
    More important - this is only for those 2 new routes + upgraded SEHS and SoS. All the other content you've gathered when playing TSW2 will be ONLY updated with dynamic weather.

Meanwhile, when you'll start playing TSW3 on 2nd or 6th September, you'll still be facing major issues like:
    • red light issue;
    • DLC limit;
    • no save option;
    And also you would have to start from the scratch, because your progress from TSW2 will not be ported over to TSW3. DTG have also announced that they "pause" working on PS4-PS5 profile transfer, which probably will never be resume, because for what reason - if you wanna play TSW3 you'll have to start all over again and that is what every TSW3 owner will do. No point to waste time on this issue now and in the future as there will be simple very small number of players still waiting for it.

Basically, when I look at it, DTG is actually encourage you to stop buying any DLC created for TSW2 since announcement of TSW3, because this content is obsolete, will be still swarming with old, known issues and will be lacking the few new features they have cooked for TSW3.

I think TSW3 is only a fairly good product for a new player. Buying it you don't mind that:
    • all your TSW2 content is being threated like obsolete content - because you don't have it;
    • you don't mind loosing your progress - because you don't have any;
    • all new features you'll get along with new routes being developed directly for TSW3;
    • you don't mind DLC limit - because you'll have only the basic pack content, which will definitely not exceed 64GB;
    • you can't save your game - because this option is simply not present and when it will be finally implemented correctly, it will be added value for you.
    So I will keep playing TSW2, but not going to buy any additional TSW2 related DLC, as I'm not interested in buying obsolete software. As for today I have more that 2000 services to be completed with the content I've already bought for TSW2, so more than enough to keep me occupy for year or two.
    And when I will finally complete most of those services, there will be probably much more content for TSW3, including those and newly, developed features, then I will consider buying it, with 80% discount :)

Of course, it is just my opinion, and I'm not presenting it to discourage anyone from buying TSW3. If you find TSW3 suits your needs, go ahaed, buy it and enjoy! :)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Choo choo

Choo choo Well-Known Member

I like what has been announced so far, the british route extension, the 186km high speed german route, the enhanced light features, dynamic weather, training center and so forth.

Unfortunately history has made that my trust for DTG is a solid 0 out of 10 and I have a fear that things will be riddled with bugs and gamebreaking issues, so I will definitely wait before purchasing anything

14. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

It's a mixed bag really. I like the improvements to weather, the possibility of different services depending on the season, the expanded Southeastern, the ICE 1, the improved UI, the training center. There will still be longstanding core issues that have yet to be resolved such as the save game function and the external camera not being positioned correctly in some cases (if the train is facing with the nose away from the direction of travel).

Having no option to save game means you could drive a 1 hour service and the game gets an out of memory crash 55 minutes in. I save halfway through a service just in case this happens. It should be an experimental feature you can toggle at your own risk in the settings at least.

15. xsaw2121

xsaw2121 Active Member

They already said the DLC limit will be fixed before the TSW 3 comes out it will also be fixed in 2

16. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Well you don’t need to worry about the 4 day release anymore, since all the TSW 2 content won’t be available in that period.

You can instead look forward to your routes having all the layers upon release.

Those Standard & Deluxe editions aren’t great deals if you already own most TSW 2 content.

• Like Like x 1
  17. photonmonkey

photonmonkey Well-Known Member

I am looking forward to it, as long as it runs acceptably enough on Gen8.

The new visuals will be a bonus, as I have pretty much nearly all the add-ons I guess I will have to go for the 'standard edition' but holding fire until I see some Gen8 footage. As long as the visuals don't mean they have yet again had to reduce the poly count on any train models to get it to run ok. I am fine with the 'usual' lower res textures and lower performance but if the rolling stock/scenery is degraded in graphical quality I wont be very happy, will have to wait and see.

• Like Like x 1
  18. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

Last info I recall about this is that this DLC limit will be first release for TSW2, then for TSW3, but that will be "some time" after 6th of September.

19. steveownzzz#6107

steveownzzz#6107 Well-Known Member

Wrong.
    TSW2 PS5 add on limit will be fixed before TSW3 releases.
    If that goes well, TSW3 will get the fix “shortly after release.”

20. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

In my opinion... is neither disappointing, nor wow!

I have first purchased TS2020, si I had the experience of upgrading to TSW2.
    In that case there were 2 new routes - Koln Aachen and Bakerloo line, "repeating" SPG with some improvements.
    I am not so fan of subways so BKL has been always my less driven route!

In the case of TSW3, we have 2 completely new routes, and a third one with a big improvement.
    So I think, in this case is a better change.
    I already have SEHS on TSW2. It is a great route! So I am happy with the extension and improvements.
    But what I do not like is DTG mentioned we will got it for free... but this is false!
    As there is no purchasing option for just the german and the US route.
    Is the only case not considered!
    Then the only way to get it for free, is to purchase the other two routes individually, but this will be more expensive than purchasing the Standard bundle! So I will pay the same as the ones who does not have this route for TSW2.

If I am wrong with that reasoning, I will appreciate any comment about it.

I liked also the new features about the weather, clouds, etc.
    Also the new UI, which seems to be easier and for quicker access to the things you wants to do.
    Scenario Planner is nice set up time needed will be much fast.
    Hopes more paths possibilities be available too!
    This is very important in order to create great scenarios.

One disappointing thing is the ES44CA horn and engine sounds!
    Horn for US trains are very important!
    They are really loud, and is part of the driving experience, due to they have to use on every crossing by 4 times, and on mostly other route situations.
    In Europe this is a minor issue.

But let's see when DTG makes several streaming next week, showing more details of the new sim.

21. moofeen#2182

moofeen#2182 Active Member

Completely agree and dtg confirmed they can have longer routes now up to 200 miles of track amazing

22. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

The German and the US route option that you want is the standard edition. And with that we get the SEHS route upgrade for free.

23. ZR Leigh

ZR Leigh Member

I’m not sure how I feel about it at the moment. I really like SEHS (and am pleased that it’s going to be extended) but was hoping for an all new route with the base game.

I like the sound of the other two routes and look forward to seeing more of them as we get closer to release.

It also annoys me far more than it should that Training Centre is spelt incorrectly. I’m guessing that Training Centre is based in the US.

• Like Like x 2
  24. antony.henley

Personally I dont give a monkeys over how they spelt the word. I cant believe well having said that I am not surprised that there are people in here making a fuss over how its spelt. They seem to make a fuss over alot of other stuff in here these days.

Hentis

• Like Like x 3
  25. Center/centre whats the difference, still means the same thing. If it was spelt something like scenta then yeah I would see the problem.

26. TheCadManFan

TheCadManFan Well-Known Member

Will TSW3 have a save feature that works?

27. ZR Leigh

ZR Leigh Member

I think it’s been removed at launch but should return when fixed.

28. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

Disappointment or wow? A bit of each, just like most things in life.

29. Kappi701

Kappi701 Active Member

Some things I like, some I fear.

Like new engine/weather/lighting, like the ICE1&route.

But I fear that savegame again will nit be ported over.
    Still working on the (2nd) Platin trophy on PS5 due to restart at point zero when going from PS4 to PS5. Still working on many trophies, kilometers, XP that I already drove on PS4.

And I fear technical problems because of keeping on last Gen consoles. Hoped they leave that behind so less to focus on

30. grdaniel48

The Standard Edition it includes the 3 routes of TSW3.
    So it includes the SEHS too.
    In order to be OK, must be another option of Standard Edition, not including it!

The only chance is the platform you use, when ordering, "noticed" you have that route already, and then make a discount or a direct less price.
    But this will be strange.
    If DTG showed so many options for TSW3, why do not include another specific for this case?

31. Lenwigg

But no one has that route already, so that would be pointless. All they would have is the smaller original route, therefor a different route.

32. grdaniel48

Yes, that is clear.
    But DTG mentioned if you own TSW2 version of SEHS, you will get the new one -for TSW3- as a free upgrade.

• Like Like x 1
  33. Lenwigg

Correct, By purchasing the standard edition with the new German and American routes we get a free upgrade of the SEHS route.

• Like Like x 1
  34. anarchy99

anarchy99 Well-Known Member

I do not agree with your statement because standard edition is charged same price with the same content included for patrons that do not own the original SEHS route on TSW2.

• Like Like x 2
  35. DXR8002

DXR8002 Well-Known Member

Incorrect. There is no possible way to claim SEHS for free despite DTG's propaganda.

• Like Like x 2
  36. Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist Well-Known Member

If you buy one of the non-UK "starter packs" (which only come with the single country route) and have SEHS in TSW2 you will get it for free in TSW3 in addition to the German, US or SoS starter route. If you buy the Standard or Deluxe editions you are "paying" for SEHS regardless of whether you have it in TSW2 or not. The same goes for SoS

https://live.dovetailgames.com/live...48.594082234.1660520385-2004757178.1658369701

https://dovetailgames.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/80001033452-train-sim-world-3-faq

The only sneaky part of it is that if SEHS hadn't been updated as part of TSW3 and they had another new route instead, all existing owners of SEHS would still get it for free as part of the Preserved Collection carry-over.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  37. LIRRGuy

LIRRGuy Well-Known Member

That means there is absolutely zero excuse from DTG of not doing longer routes,infact its kinda insulting of why do it now when before y'all were capable of doing longer routes (Cough Cough LGV), A lot and I mean A LOT of routes deserves extensions and/or Remasters(GWE/GWB, LIRR, Harlem Line, SPG, and Hell maybe even SKA), Looking in the current state of the TSW 2 Preserved collection there are some routes not even literally ALL of the routes deserve some kind of extension, I am buying TSW 3 since it comes out on My Birthday, But the very moment that DTG decides to do shorter for "practical reasons" thats when I'll take the Oregon Trail West. Do not Disappoint us DTG, TSW 3 has Major Potential, actually Use it this time instead of Abandoning your current game all because of a "Training Center(Centre)"

• Like Like x 2
  38. moofeen#2182

moofeen#2182 Active Member

I’m pretty sure according to someone in the forums I may have got the measurements mixed up but definitely at least 186km of track per route.All I’m saying is, fully extended great western mainline in the future???could be cool

39. frank1116

frank1116 Well-Known Member

it might be a "wow" for a new generation of customers who will be ripped off from now, and a disappointment or those who experienced TSW for the last 18 month. (like myself). I ll keep TSW2 for just 2 DLC, which is WSR and East Coastway. The rest has too much bugs, looks unfinished and sloppy. Some of them did work, but were broken with updates. But what to expext form a self-satisfied producer ?
    When i have seen all this pre-order bs it does not surprise that DTG can act as they do.

• Like Like x 4
  40. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

Nope it does not wow me. Probably because I'm playing games at the moment that don't make me put them aside until they are fixed. I've played TSW2 so I know what to expect from TSW3. If TSW2 was fixed at some point you could still do the wait game with TSW3 and wait till TSW4 arrives to start playing TSW3 but as we now know things will not get fixed.

• Like Like x 5
  41. grdaniel48

In order to clarify this really "strange" issue, when a company promise something free which does not "seems" to be that way, is DTG clarify everything and directly about it on today's stream!

42. Lenwigg

Pretty clear to me.

43. Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist Well-Known Member

Exactly, and certainly not "no possible way"

44. DigiTMCN

DigiTMCN Member

Watched todays Q&A.
    HDR? - NO
    Controller Vibration/haptics? - NO
    Oh well, I'm going to go check my calendars and make sure I am living in 2022.

• Like Like x 8
  45. BigH

BigH Active Member

It´s 3 new routes for me, 4 if i get the deluxe edition. But i´m not so keen on old english steam trains. Looking forward to highspeed trains and american heavy freight. That is what i play the most. So for me it´s a good offer and i will pre-order on PS5. The lighting looked good to me, not over saturated and more like "real". On overcast days things look different than on a bright, sunny day. Shadows in the ICE restaurant were impressive. Entrance to the tunnels did not look right in the stream. Have to see it on my TV before finally judging it. But no HDR is disappointing. It would improve picture quality on my OLED quite a bit if done right.

46. vicarious

vicarious Active Member

It looks like DTG is marketing TSW3 to action gamers rather than simulator nerds. Simulators are not games and someone who wants the adrenaline rush of racing cars on a track, shooting zombies or going on an adventurous quest is not going to enjoy driving trains, creating schedules and recreating real life railways. If DTG tries to gamify TSW by sacrificing simulator features in hopes that it can make more money appealing to action gamers it will end up shooting itself in the foot

Given how uneven and bug riddled TSW2 is and how serious deficiencies (e.g. the atrocious sound quality on many routes) are never fixed, the fact that TSW3 costs almost double what the base TSW2 game cost while providing very few new and compelling features and no unique routes tells you what DTG's priority are. To be fair DTG isn't alone, almost all companies prioritize maximizing their cash flow while stringing customers along with empty promises, PR/marketing onslaughts and overpriced "updates" that fail to deliver. It used to be (as my old gramps says) that companies took pride in providing premium, well-designed products and took customer satisfaction seriously, even if their investors made a little bit less money. That has all been forgotten today where using psychological trickery to keep customers buying cheaply produced, subpar products is the goal because that makes investors the most money.

• Like Like x 6
  47. Chas

Chas Well-Known Member

So now DTG have the audacity to demand £40 for TSW 3 just so I can get bug fixes for the overpriced stuff I bought for TSW 2 only to find them buggy enough in some cases as be be almost unplayable ! NO THANKS.

Hello DTG.... Here is what the world at large now thinks about you.

Trust Pilot : 2.7 out of 5
    "Train Sim World 2 Game is not good... Greedy and scamming company... unplayable game... These people are only after your money... poorly optimised routes that are half finished and just thrown together to cash in on...They are taking thier customers for fools...AVOID... "
    https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/store.dovetailgames.com?languages=all

MetaCritic : 3.4 out of 5
    "Very poor optimization... Overpriced DLC 's... Feels like a scam... Crash, crash, bugs, bugs, bugs, crash... Buggy mess released as a cash grabbing second iteration without even trying to repair the original broken mess. Dovetail is a bad company... Too buggy.... Pathetic... there are so many bugs..."
    https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/train-sim-world-2/user-reviews

Sadly is not just TSW that riles up your (ex) customers. These comments on Steam are about DTG Flight Sim products,:

"Boycott ALL Dovetail Games... I will never buy another Dovetail Games product ever... Dovetail f***ed us all over and it is not acceptable... Dovetail Games are a freaking joke. Look at Train Simulator over £5,000 pounds worth of DLC. FIVE FRIGGING GRAND WTF????... Dovetail Games, just pathetic... never ever trust dovetail... Never will buy a Dovetail Game again... "
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/389280/discussions/0/1698300679756301078/

I am still waiting for you to fix the problems with the stuff I already bought from you and cannot stomach your smug smiles punting this overpriced scam product when you have repeatedly lied to us about what actions you were taking to put right your previous crippling failings.

Some apt thoughts about the cynical con job that is TSW 3 from YouTube channels.

Spursrail96

TheTrainGuy4

• Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  48. And people thought my thread was bad. Geez. Not aimed at you post by the way. Just those reviews.

• Like Like x 3
  49. Kappi701

Kappi701 Active Member

Oh damn, this whole complaining everywhere goes on my nuts.
    If the game is that bad, stop playing it. Don't buy DLCs. Stop making everything worse than it is. If you want a real train driver feeling -> companies are always looking for good staff. 100% real is only reality.

• Like Like x 8
  50. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

And this is a perfect example of why these days you never get decent service from anyone and why you increasingly don’t get top quality products that you rightly expect to get when you pay good money for something. People who say you should just accept everything without complaint or alternatively sanctimoniously saying you should just stop buying whatever is what REALLY gets on my nuts. It’s attitudes like this that allows whoever to get away with substandard service, products, and going further allows employers to take the proverbial P when it comes to wages and working terms and conditions because it’s attitudes like this which is sadly becoming normal.

The TSW forums exist for complaining and highlighting things to do with TSW if they aren’t right as well as giving praise and encouragement to DTG when or if it’s deserved. If you don’t like it then take your own advice and don’t come here.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2022
    • Like Like x 9