PC Tsw2 Ms / Xbox Pc Store Class 465 Download Isues

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Willowrpe, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Willowrpe

Willowrpe Well-Known Member

I have TSW 2 installed on my laptop via the Xbox / Windows app and I have noticed not only does it not have all the released DLC but when I decided to use the 465 it had downloaded BUT only had the scenarios for the train and NO services or journey mode

Makes it seem like windows version of TSW2 is not complete. Since it shares game save between Xbox and PC version thought it would be good to play the game away from home. No easy way I can find to remove the dlc and reinstall it from what I can see any ideas?

2. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

I've found that only DLC Pre the Rush Hour DLC can be played in the Windows version. So it seems like the Windows Store version is not up to date of at least not configured correctly. Hopefully that changes with TSW3 and everything is playable.

Not sure if you have Gamepass or not, but it works really well over XBOX cloud gaming and then all the DLC is playable. Having said that, I got a notification that it's leaving gamepass soon, so not sure if that will still work.

3. Willowrpe

I actually own TSW2 rather than just using it on game pass. reinstalled it same issue cant understand why the 465 wont show services. dont think many people use the PC version via Xbox / PC store. Especially since not all content is available. I dont expect anything to change now we are this close to TSW3 its just annoying thats all

4. DTG-Chris

DTG-Chris Staff Member

5. Willowrpe

Ok thank you for your reply